Thread: Color calibration DVD>XviD

Color calibration DVD>XviD

Hi,
    I am using a video converter software to rip a dvd to Xvid file. But I got everything fine. I am using a internal codec support for xvid. As I play the video on my HDTV the video resolution is blurry. It is not so good which I expect from HD output. I think the problem might be with the resolution conversion of the video. How can I enhance this. I need to calibrate the color of the video. What tool should I need.

Re: Color calibration DVD>XviD

I am using VideoEdit Converter Gold. It is a conversion toll which is use to convert audio and video to various format. You can edit the video resolution on this. It is possible to add 50 effects available and 70 transitions to your videos and texts and images. You can also cut, re-size, or merge. VideoEdit Converter Gold is both a conversion tool and a publisher of video files.

Sheet VideoEdit Converter Gold is also a proper tool for this. Usually when you convert a video or audio the quality is degraded to an great extent. So there it is not possible to get a high quality video. Most of the tools lack this support. If you try to increase the resolution the quality will get degraded more. Try Sheet VideoEdit Converter Gold and check back.

You can use Virtual Dub Filter for this. Click on Video and then Filters. In the window that opens, click Add. A window with all filters installed opens. Then select the resize filter and click OK. It's time to choose the new resolution divx. In this example, the resolution is 512 x 384. You can see a preview of what gives the input values for the resolution by clicking Show preview.

Virtual dub offers you some more filter mode in changing the resolution of the video. Filter mode in Virtual Dub will affect the quality and encoding time. With bi-cubic the encoding will be long but very good quality. In precise bi-cubic the encoding even longer than before for a quality bi-cubic almost identical and the last option offers the encoding will be faster but the quality is a little worse.

You can adjust the compression rate in Virtual Dub. This ensure to give you maximum security. For this click on Video > Compression. For this it is necessary that you have necessary codec in your system. Changing the resolution of divx can reduce the output quality. Once you've chosen your new resolution and the filter mode, click OK, then OK again.

It is very important that you must have a appropriate codec in your system. Otherwise whatever you do your quality will low down. For this run Virtual Dub and then click on Video > Compression. Choose the divx codec 5.02 or 5.03 and click OK. Verify that the audio menu, direct stream copy is checked (if you do not want to re-encode the audio). Verify that the video menu, full processing mode is checked. Then click on File > Save as avi and give a name to your new divx.