Thread: Need an mpeg splitter

Need an mpeg splitter

my desktop computer is installed with windows 7 operating system. I need to install an mpeg splitter. Since i have a lot of movies which are very much larger so that they can be splitted in to a number of fragments and then can be easily burnt on cd or removable discs with smaller size. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: Need an mpeg splitter

I think Video Splitter is an easy to use to split your video in all common video formats such as AVI, MPEG, MOV, WMV, MP4, RMVB, and more. You can split your videos in almost any format.

Additionally, Winner Video Splitter also works as a video converter. You can convert the video file from one format to another without dividing, if required. Its fast video splitting engine lets you reduce the time spent on splitting a video fragment.

It would be better if you provide the format of your file so that we can help you in a better way. By knowing the file format which you want we can give you a precise solution for the same. I am assuming that you will be posting the file format in your further replies. I would then recommend an mpeg splitter application.

5Star MP4 Video Splitter is an easy to use file splitting MP4, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG several large video clips, or to extract manually selected segments of a video file into a new video file smaller. Open a video, mark the range you need and then begin to separate. It's that easy! so go for it all the best.

Agile AVI Video Splitter is one of the best video splitters for splitting AVI, DivX, Xvid.Provee an easy and completed way to extract a selected section from video AVI, DivX, AVI Xvid.Agile Video Splitter can also split equally extracts videos , which are more suitable with Agile AVI Video Splitter, you can enjoy trimmed videos on portable devices like mobile phones, Ipod and PSP.

Ultra Video Splitter is a tool of the professional video file split, cut or trim a large video file into smaller clips like AVI Splitter, MPEG Splitter, WMV Splitter, RM Splitter, MP4 divisor etc. The Movie Splitter supports so many video formats including AVI, Divx, XviD, MPEG, WMV, ASF, RM, MOV, 3GP, MP4 formats. Using the included video player, you can split a movie file to smaller clips in AVI, DivX, MPEG, VCD, SVCD, DVD, WMV. It also saves time by using super-fast cutting technology Need4Video video!