Thread: Wav to AC3 5.1 conversion

Wav to AC3 5.1 conversion

Hello Guys,

I need your help in file conversion. I want to convert the CD tracks which are in Wav format into the AC3 Tracks. I want to do this because the converted tracks can be playable on to the my Surround system also. But thing is that I don't know how to achieve this AC3 5.1 conversion. Please don't hesitate to let me know your opinion so that it will help me to resolve my problem.

Re: Wav to AC3 5.1 conversion

NoteBurner can function as AC3 to WAV Converter to convert AC3 audio files to WAV format, as well as converting AC3 to WMA and MP3. AC3 is the lossy audio compression technologies developed by Dolby Laboratories. The WAV audio file is excellent for editing and audition. Utilizing virtual CD burning technology, NoteBurner Audio Converter can complete the AC3 to WAV conversion at fast speed and yet with high quality.

I suggest you to use the application known as 'AC3Tools Pro' that is very useful for Wav to AC3 5.1 conversion. A inclusive specialized suite for AC3 files conversions which allows to decode AC3 files. This tool also useful to extract each and every channel from the AC3 file to the separate file. With 'AC3Tools Pro' you will also get other file conversion options.

There are many converter which are capable for Wav to AC3 5.1 conversion. And in the way to find out those converters, for that you need to search it in the google. For this you will get more option to download the free version for Wav to AC3 5.1 converters. According to my information 'NoteBurner' is also a AC3 converter.

According to me 'NoteBurner' is the best Wav to AC3 5.1 converter. I am also using this converter. This take very less time for file conversion. The functions of this converter is also very user friendly as compare to the file converter. This converter also has option for AC3 to MP3 and WMA conversion. It also support iTunes file conversion.

Hi friend,

I think you need to use 'WAV to AC3 Encoder 4.5' for Wav to AC3 5.1 conversion. The conversion speed of this converter is awesome. I suggest you to download this converter. Please visit following link to download this converter:

http://www.techarena.in/download/con...c3-encoder.htm

Thanks friend for all your help. I have downloaded the WAV to AC3 Encoder 4.5 as per above suggestions. I installed this converter on my computer. The functionality of this WAV to AC3 Encoder 4.5 is very easy to use as mentioned in the above replies. Now I am able to convert the wav files in to the AC3 without any issue.

I use MelodyCan. It is the best, easiest and fastest converter I found. You can try it)