Thread: Best video splitter

Best video splitter

I am using a dell inspiron desktop running with windows 7 Operating system. I am having a movie which is quiet large on a dvd i want to split this movie so that i can write this movie on a two different cd's. If possible can you tell me which is the best application for splitting a video.

I have used the easy video splitter application but the quality of the video which it produces is not good enough please help.

Re: Best video splitter

It would be better if you can specify which format you want your videos to be converted after they are coverted. After you specify this then only i could suggest an appropriate solution or an application can be suggested so that it meets your needs. Hope you will post the needed format soon in your future replies.

Speed Video Splitter is a small video splitter tool. It also has very fast speed like Speed Video Converter. You can split all supported video files by setting the startting and stopping time.

Speed Video Splitter supports various video formats, such as AVI(Divx,xDiv), MPEG-4, mpeg(vcd,svcd,dvd compatible) QuickTime , wmv, VOB, FLV, iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, RM.

I think that the Absolute Video Splitter Joiner is a very good video which will help you in this matter some of its features are given below:

1. Can split AVI / DIVX, MPEG1, MPEG2, WMV / ASF to small pieces with a very precise time location. J
    2. Join multiple video files or photos great, although the source format and target format.
    3. The built-in video player lets you see the files and the departure time of the system and the time of the final video in advance of each clip before you leave.

I think that the Speed Video Splitter is a very simple but ideal in your case if all you want is to choose parts of a movie and pass them to another format.

It looks like a video editor but it just limited to the trimming and conversion. With a slider you can easily select the start and end of the new video. Then you can add to a list of tasks to convert the format you are interested.

HT Video Splitter & Joiner is basically a simple but at the same time with full video editor which can split and merge files, including several sources at once. Regarding issue is very simple, but the real power of this tool is the ease of use and the possibilities within each court or union. Hope this will resolve your issue.

Some of the most outstanding features are edited by multiple sources, constant information of position, property videos, preview, automatic splitting by size or time, multiple saved to work better, auto union, etc. Supported formats for both input and video output are: AVI, DV-AVI, MPEG-1 VCD, MPEG-2, SVCD, DVD, and WMV.