Thread: Multi Language Splitter

Multi Language Splitter

I am using a Divx which has 2 subtitles in 2 languuages and which is also with 2 language audio. What i want is only the english subtitle. I can only view the vobsub with the media player although i need to edit the subtitle.; Since i only want the english subtitle. Does anyone know how can i split this . Any help in this matter would be appreciated. Are there any Multi Language Splitter.

Re: Multi Language Splitter

Xilisoft Video Splitter is one of the video splitting software for splitting a video file into a number of segments easily and quickly. comprehensive video formats including VCD, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, 3GP, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, H.264/PSP AVC, MOV, ASF etc are supported by video splitter. when we Compare video splitter with all other in the , Xilisoft Video Splitter has more powerful and attractive function.

In this case we focus on audio compilations, CUE files in them often accompany a single MP3 file (or other format) and contain all the information of the tracks, and the places in which delineates each song, being useful to individually cut automatically. This software should definitely help you in achieving this objective.

For Splitting and combining of MP3 and WAV files. you can make use of Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner is a utility that can split and combine audio files (MP3 and WAV. Cut quickly and easily file without quality loss.

The program can merge several files into one larger. Visual MP3 Splitter & Joiner supports drag & drop function, or drag and drop from Windows Explorer, multilingual interface language and ID3v1 and ID3v2 tags.

HiFi MP3 Splitter Joiner is an audio editor is easy to use. It incorporates a cutter and joiner MP3 MP3 software. Supports batch splitting and joining MP3 files into one. You can extract the best parts of various audio files. It can also join the best parts of many MP3 files. Moreover it yields a very excellent quqlity.

I have also used the HiFi MP3 Splitter Joiner this is really a very good application. some of its features are listed below:

• Cut pieces of a large video file.
    • Combine multiple video files or parts of multiple video files into one big audio file.
    • Split / join with precision.
    • Split / join directly without taking up additional disk space.
    • MP3 encoder.
    • Support MP3 VBR.
    • Includes a small player built-in pre-listening.
    • Visually define the time you want to split using a slider bar.

There is a small player built in MP3 Splitter Joiner so you can fix the start time and end time while listening to the song. Supports the visual definition of the time in which you want to split using a slider. MP3 Splitter Joiner adopts advanced LAME Encoder, which lets you create MP3 files of various qualities. Offers plenty of options for your special requirements. Support MP3 VBR.