Thread: HC 0.24 September Beta With Pro - Anyone Using It?

HC 0.24 September Beta With Pro - Anyone Using It?

Hello to everyone. I am making use of the HC 0.24 September beta with Pro and I think it is really faster than the earlier version of it. Anyone is using it or anyone is having any experience with that. Or if you are having any other solution for this software which is better than this, then please let me know about it.

Re: HC 0.24 September Beta With Pro - Anyone Using It?

Hey, I don't have any idea about this software application. I had made search on internet also about it. But, not able to understand the details about it, as I didn't find that. So, if you give me more details about it, then I can simply search for that. If it is useful for me, then I can also use that for my purpose. So, if you have any details regarding this, then provide that to me.

Hey, I am making use of it and it is working really fine for me. Core features of HC Encoder:
    • Input via Avisynth or DGIndex/DGDecode projects
    • 2-pass variable bitrate (VBR) encoding
    • Three quality modes: BEST, NORMAL and FAST
    • User controllable GOP structure
    • Scene change detection
    • User configurable quantization matrices
    • Fast encoding speed

Hello, You are using which version. I have come to know that, basically there are two types of HC Encoder is available as below:
    • Easy to use stand-alone GUI version
    • A batch version controlled by an .INI file or command line parameters

I am making use of the Stand alone GUI Version and it is really simpler one. But, if you are having good knowledge of commands and all then you can simply make use of the Batch Version.

Hello, I am using it and I don't think that it is necessary to use any other application in place of it. I was also before this 0.24 version using the 0.22 version and when I shift to this version come to know that, it is really a faster version than the earlier one. And thinks that the next version would be more greater than this. So, why don't we wait for that also. And I don't think that any other software will give you more faster features as this and in the same speed and quality.

Hello, I think you can also use the below mentioned applications for your purpose:
    • MPEG-2 Video Codec
    • AVI to MPEG-1 Encoder for Windows
    • MPEG-2 Encoder Shootout
    • MPEG-2 Digital Audio/Video Encoders

HC Encoder is a freeware MPEG-2 encoder. It offers quality comparable to commercial alternatives and the development has a strong focus on DVD compliancy. If you make use of it, then you will simply able to get the solution for your encoding problem. It is really faster one, than any other application which I have used so far, for this purpose. So, if you are using any other application for the same solution, then I would suggest you to make use of it and get better quality with faster working.