Thread: Blu-Ray mkv file

Blu-Ray mkv file

I am having videos in the MKV format and I want to convert this video in the Blu-Ray format so that I can play those movies in Blu-Ray player to watch movies in my TV. I have searched for the converter software but the problem is that there are many converter available in the market. So I want to know the best Mkv to Blue ray converter.
    I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Blu-Ray mkv file

I will suggest you AVCHDCoder because with this AVCHDCoder user is allowed to convert MKV, M2TS, Blu-ray and WMVHD files to AVCHD. User is also allowed to add srt or sup subtitles files. If they are in your input file or not it does not matter. Subs and audio will be extracted automatically for you. There are integrated the tool with very rare formulas for calculate the bitrate.

D2MP is a video to DVD, DivX, Blu-ray or AVCHD converter software. It is Free, Fast and provides High Quality
    Here are some features of this converter so that you can decide which is the best converter.

It is ideal for video camera movies with any frame rate
    It provide HD 1080 & 720 outputs in AVCHD and Blu-ray structures;
    HD output is provided for UDF (DVD/Blu-RAY) and FAT file systems
    It is compatible with several video encoders

Mkv2vob is the perfect program that remux mkv with x264 video and AC3 audio to a vob video file or Blu-ray/AVCHD that is playable on the sony ps3. It does not require transcoding or recompression is done mpeg2 transcoding for some files that does not work on the playstation 3 the streams are simply split and mux into the vob. Subtitle support.

multiAVCHD give the user an opportunity to turn a bunch of MKV, M2TS, TS, VOB, AVI video files and a bunch of DVD, Blu-ray/AVCHD/BDMV folders in the disc with a simple menu structure that should play on Blu-ray players. Put up to 252 dissimilar files, MPEG2, QuickTime MOV, MKV/AVC, M2TS/MTS, TS and AVCHD/BluRay folders in one place and find the way all these through nice 1080p top menu.

TMPGEnc Authoring are in such a way that works in your All-In-One Media Authoring Solution. It does not matter whether you are young or old, novice or expert, TMPGEnc Authoring Works 4 is the easy way to creator your own DVDs, Blu-ray Discs, and DivX ULTRA video. User is allowed to Import maximum video formats, and can easily edit out commercials or unwanted scenes, add stunning transition effects, make your own subtitles, create fantastic-looking menus, and much, much more.

SmartLabs tsMuxer is a Transport Stream muxer. Remux/mux basic streams, EVO/VOB/MPG, MKV/MKA, TS, M2TS to TS to M2TS. Video codecs H.264, VC-1, and MPEG2. The audio codecs that are supported are AAC, AC3 / E-AC3(DD+), and DTS/ DTS-HD. It gives the user an ability to set muxing fps manually and automatically, The ability to change level for H.264 streams, the ability to transfer a sound tracks, the ability to extract DTS core from DTS-HD, and the ability to join files.