Thread: User rating for FlasK MPEG

User rating for FlasK MPEG

Hi,
    I need some user recommendation on Flash Mpeg tool with the other modified version for using the same to work on Xmpeg. Does anyone use this tool and if yes then what do you recommend for this. I am trying to work on video files where I need a good quality compression support. For this I got this tool. Does this tool is enough powerful to generate a digital video output.

Re: User rating for FlasK MPEG

It is right that FlaskMpeg is enough strong to convert a digital video format to mpeg format and also various other format and that too in a quiet easy way. The tool is enough powerful for conversion purpose. It offers you a full mpeg1 and 2 video encoding super with vcd, svcd and dvd trans-coding. Other than this it also have support of a52 and mpeg decoding.

I will too recommend this tool. It is a great conversion software. In most of cases where I had used this tool for conversion this software has worked perfect. The other best part of this tool is that it is much easier to use. I prefer this for Xmpeg support also. It is a nice and suitable tool for advance users also. Just try that out and check the output format.

I had some issue with this tool which I will like to share . It is not good in deinterlace and other subtitle capabilities. That are the negative points of this software. I use a non english version of flask which works quiet well. I can create a vcd with english subtitles properly but the same lacks if I try to use other languages on it. Other tools are also not so good. It is best for beginners.

I too agree that FlashMpeg lacks some quality in adding substitiles. It has some limitations in that. I had trying to use the Das boot special edition tool where Flash fails to add a mepg file. To resolve this I had rip the file separately and then added the mpeg files with the method of video sub in a different mpeg encoder. You cannot say this tool offers you full support but indeed very fast.

A great conversion tool. Most of the times it works just perfect. But it could be a little faster. And that why I prefer Xmpeg. Since the link for XMPEG is on the same page as FlasKMPEG, please include your vote for XMPEG and all FlasKMPEG derivatives above. a good tool, could be the best tool out their if the programmers put a lot more work into it, a lot of the features dont work that well.

What FlaskMpeg tries to do here is that when you try to convert a mpeg file in it, it tries to generate a different format of this file. The main reason behind this is that you should get a best quality of conversion output which directly is mpeg1 or 2 oe either avi. This tools use some plug ins support for output format which makes this software much more flexible.