Thread: Session Fixation Error in nero

Session Fixation Error in nero

I have installed Nero on my windows 7 computer system. I have first time tried to burn the data disc by using the Nero and i have came across an error. Actually i have got an error as "Process failed at 4X (600 KB/s). Session fixation error." Does anybody know about this error and how do i get rid of it.

Re: Session Fixation Error in nero

I think there is something wrong have gone with the Nero which you are using on your computer as it might happen that some of the files have gone from the supporting files of your Nero. I suggest you to reinstall this program in your windows 7 operating system ans make sure that you remove the old copy properly before installing the new one.

Though i have not got any such errors on my Nero but if i would be at your place then i would updating my firmware of the drive as there could be something wrong which might be resulting in the Session Fixation Error. You should reinstall the firmware then try to use the Nero using the same DVD or CD.

This seems to be some kind of error originating from the Nero side and there will not be anything wrong with your windows or a dvd driver or a CD which you trying to burn. I think you should install a latest version of the Nero which i guess should not be giving any such errors and if it gives then let me know, so that i can find out the some other possibilities for appearing of this error. Click on the name of NERO 9 to download it.

Have you tried to burn the same disc with some other burner as there could be any kind of bug in the Nero. But this seems to be bit difficult as you must have tried reinstalling the Nero software on your windows 7 computer. I guess there must be something gone wrong on the Disc. You must try to burn some other by using the same software and check that it gives the same error or not.

I was very much irritated with a parallel problem. I have gone through the Nero help for the Session Fixation Error and it have been suggested for using an 80-pin cable for an IDE connection. Actually it might happen that 40 pins will be all right for reading but not for burning.
    I have done the same as they have suggested but it did not solved my problem but you may try it on your computer as it could solve your problem. At least I would be trusting on the help given by the nero next time.