Thread: Convert real player audio files to mp3 files

Convert real player audio files to mp3 files

Hello,
    I have realplayer files I want to convert them to mp3 I understood that I have to use software. I tried winamp. But my files remain realplayer. I suspect that there are codecs for download. But as it is imprecise, there is too much, I do not know if I choose and uploads them I do not know which file to put them. So, please help me with this guys. Thank you for your help.

Re: Convert real player audio files to mp3 files

Hello,
    You can use DBpowerAMP for windows. It is a very good conversion software, but it is now classified as shareware (shareware). It can convert WMA files (Windows Media Players), RA (Real Player), OGG (Ogg Vorbis), WAV (Wave ), MP3 and even ripping CDs (CDA) in the following formats:
    WAV (Wave), WMA (Windows Media Players), Ra (Real Player), OGG, WAV (Wave), MP3. It is important to download the software on the site the "codecs" Windows Media Audio, Real Audio, ... For conversions to other audio formats, only the "codecs" MP3, CDA and Wave are installed by default.

Hello,
    You can use the GX Transcoder for windows. This is a good conversion software and it is free. It can convert AAC, MP4, Bonk, FLAC, LA, LPAC, MIDI, MP2, MP3, MPC, MPP, MP +, OptionFrog, Ogg Vorbis, rkAudio, Speex, VQF, WavPack, TTA, WMA, several formats. You can download it from the official site.

Hello,
    Convert Media is also a good software to this job. Media Convert is a free converter and online. It lets you convert ringtones phones, convert music and video. Here is a list of supported formats: MP3, WMV, 3GP, AMR, FLV, SWF, AMV, MOV, WMA, AVI, MPG, MP4, DivX, MPEG4, iPOD, OGG, WMA, AAC, MP4, MPC, MMF, QCP, KAR, MIDI, REAL AUDIO, FLAC, JPG, PSD, DOC, PDF, RTF, TXT, ODG, ODP, ODS, ODT, SXW, WK1 , MDB, XLS, VOB. Media-Convert function without registration and free. The user has nothing to install and no special software is required. The user needs only to its regular Internet Explorer and just login to the site.

Hello,
    MediaCoder, this software runs on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X. So this is a cross platform software. MediaCoder is a free software available in open source and having a lot of settings for the user. It can convert video and audio files to other formats (eg convert FLV to MPG). The codecs are recognized by many MediaCoder: MOV, H264, Xvid, AVI, FLV, DivX 4 and 5, MPEG 1, 2 and 4, RealVideo, DVD, or MP3, WMA, Ogg ... It can also extract audio from a DVD or video file.

Hello,
    WinFF for windows. WinFF is a free tool and easy to use which allows converting video files into other formats (eg convert FLV to AVI), audio files or other formats of video files to audio files. WinFF is a GUI over FFmpeg is a powerful video converter command line. WinFF FFmpeg running in the background, through a terminal running the necessary parameters. The codecs are recognized by many WinFF: AVI, MPG, DivX, AAC, MPEG-I, MPEG II, MPEG 4, FLV.

Hello,
    SUPER for xp and vist. SUPER is a free tool and easy to use which allows converting video files into other formats (eg convert FLV to AVI), or video files to audio files. Just drag and drop a video file to the software window and choose the container, video codec and audio codec. The codecs are recognized by many SUPER: AVI, MOV, DivX, AAC, MPEG-I, MPEG-II, MPEG 4, H264, FLV, ASF. SUPER can also convert the audio as it handles MP3, WAV, WMA.