Thread: Viewing H.264 Files on DVD Players

Viewing H.264 Files on DVD Players

I am stuck in a confusion that viewing H.264 Files on DVD Players is not possible. I want to know that if this is true or not. This is because I have downloaded some of the H.264 files from the internet, as they are of very high quality. I was planning of watching them in my television, that is connected with the help of a DVD player. If they cannot be watched, then what can be done in this situation? Please provide some correct and probable information on this topic.

Re: Viewing H.264 Files on DVD Players

Viewing H.264 Files on DVD Players is not possible. You have been provided with the correct information. If you try to play them directly, you will get many sorts of errors. One is that you will get either video or audio. Another is that you may get some message saying that correct codes are not found and so on. This is because this particular format will not be recognized by the television or the DVD player.

Hello,
    There is only one solution for viewing H.264 Files on DVD Players. You will have to convert them into any of the formats that will work fine on the player. I am not quite sure about the software, but you can try out using DVD Flick. It is better to try out some method, rather than just searching for any solution. Just let me know if the conversion is successful or not.

Inorder to view the H.264 Files on DVD Players, you will have to convert them and for this purpose, you can use the simplest software available, that is Nero Vision. I have been using the same software for this same purpose and thus, I can assure you that there are no problems with it as well as it works properly. After the conversion is done, the file will run fine on the television. I wish you all the best.

Even if you get a Home Theater system along with a great video card, you ill have to covert the H.264 Files for the viewing purpose. So, comparing it to view it on television, there is no need to speak about viewing it directly. It will be better if you can get an Xbox 360 or PS3, as they can recognize such files. So, you will be able to play them directly without any issues.

I suppose that your problem of viewing H.264 Files on DVD Players has already been sorted out on our forums. You can have a loo at the following thread, so that you will get some solution for the same:
    Converting H.264 to DVD
    I hope that your issues will be solved after getting the suggestions from this thread.