Thread: Windows 7 with Visual Basic 6

Windows 7 with Visual Basic 6

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have Visual basic 6 application to be worked with the system. I have to perform some actions and have noticed that it works when Aero is been disabled under Windows 7. Please help me out. It would be great. Thank you.

Re: Windows 7 with Visual Basic 6

I have a test box that which may then provide a new video card. This may then help you out to get the issue to be sorted. It is necessary and essential to work out for the thing that may then support out well for the same. the test box may provide the support for the application. Will check out and hopefully it will work well.

There is another way through which you can make the application to install and work well with the system. This is necessary that you install the application under compatibility mode. This may then help to sort as you can process by right click on the installer.exe file and then install under compatibility mode for Windows Xp. I hope this may then help you to sort the issue.

Install the compatible tools for Windows Xp or Vista under Windows 7. You may then also be able to work out for the same and get the issue to be sorted. The tools will give and provide the features that is it may help you out well to get the application to use up the features of the same. I hope this may then help you out to sort the thing well. Do check out.

In order to sort and get the application to be worked you may need to disable the advance services that is been initialized. All you need to do is to perform a clean boot service that is essential and necessary that you may then help to perform well. So in order to get the issue sorted make the thing to process. I hope you may then be able to sort the problem.

Try to execute the application under safe mode. This may ten help you out to get the issue to be sorted. It would be better that you do check for the required necessary ailment that is essential. So I hope you may then be able to process the application in the way you wanted to. So do check and make the issue to be sorted.

Try to execute the program under safe mode option and then you look out for the same. It would be very much essential and necessary that you check for the thing and get the things to work well accordingly. It will help you out well and you may then be able to work with the application under Windows 7. So do check out and get the issue to be sorted.