Thread: Is SecuROM 7 so tough to bypass?

Is SecuROM 7 so tough to bypass?

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp operating system. I have got a game that is Broken Sword: Angel of Death DVD which uses SecuROM 7.27.0014. The problem is that I am stuck with my Cd-rw so trying to use a loader to get the game execute. I used Securom Loader, Securom Burner Loader. But nothing helped. I just clueless. Please help. Thank you.

Re: Is SecuROM 7 so tough to bypass?

The problem could be with the application that is Securom that you use. It could be that it is pirated or not genuine due to which it may lagging with some features. This is the reason you are not able to work out well for the same. So in order to get the issue to be sorted you need to check out for the thing by getting the application that is genuine.

It is not that difficult to bypass the application to get the game to execute. This is because you may need to work out for the same by getting the application to process accordingly. it may be that some bugs is causing the issue and you are not able to load the application. Scan the application and the system in order to remove the bug. I hope this will help.

I would recommend you to use Yasu to get the things sorted ad work well. This tool is very easy and has good features to work with. So in order to process the feature its better that you look out for the tool that has been suggested. This will definitely add up a great spice and make the application to be executed well for the same. I hope you may get to a better conclusion then.

Try to reinstall the application that is securom. I guess you may then be able to work well with it. The bugs that is been appended may be removed then as and it is very much essential that you process for the same. All it is that removing the tool and then reinstalling with a god copy may then help you to sort the issue. So do check out for the same.

There is another way through which you can make the issue to be sorted. It could be that you are not able to work or make the issue to be solved as the ISO file. You need to check out for the image file. It is essential that you look out for the same. Get a good copy of the ISO file. You may then be able to execute the application then.

Check out for the DVD that you have bought. It may be that you are not able to get the things to work and process well. So in order to check out use another disc. I hope this may then help you out well to get the issue sorted. It is very much necessary and essential that the disc or the source you use to be god enough. This may then lead to a better conclusion for you.