Thread: Converting H.264 to DVD

Converting H.264 to DVD

I am tired of searching the internet for the methods for converting H.264 to DVD, so I am seeking help for the same here. I am sure that the people here will be able to provide some proper solutions because you guys have always helped me in all sorts of problems. Actually, it seems that the H.264 are becoming very much famous on the internet. I have downloaded some of the videos from the internet and I some of my friends have told that I have to convert them to DVD format for playing them on the television. Please let me know if it is so. If yes, also provide the software that will help me to do so.

Re: Converting H.264 to DVD

Hello there, it is quite true that you need to convert H.264 to DVD, if you want to play them in the television. You will be burning the files on a disc and if these files will be in the H.264 file format, then the player will not be able to recognize them and thus, because of the conflicts, an error in the disc will be reported. So, the ultimate solution is to do the required conversion.

For converting H.264 to DVD, you can use the famous burner software, that is Nero Vision. Get the 8th version of this software because the newer version of this software is too slow and it uses a lot of resources of the system and hence, it is recommended. Nero 8 is a very good software for your situation. I have used the same and hence, I can assure you that it has a very simple and flexible interface. So, you will be able to use it with ease.

Hello again, thanks for your soon replies on converting H.264 to DVD. Well, I will be downloading this software, Nero 8, but it will be a great help if anyone explains me the steps on how to go about doing the conversion. This is because if I follow the same, I think that I will not have any problems with it in the future, while doing the conversion.
    Thanks again for any help in advance.

Using Nero Vision for converting H.264 to DVD is very simple. Here, just follow the steps given below:
    • Start Nero.
    • Then, go to Make DVD and there, select DVD Video.
    • Now, select the option to Add Video Files.
    • It is possible that some time is taken for loading the files.
    • When you are done, just go on clicking Next and select the options that are required.
    • I hope that this will do what is required and the file will be played on the television.

I found these interesting steps that are given by Eric B for converting H.264 to DVD. I tried out the same. I failed the first time. But, I ignored it. I tried out again and to my surprise the trick worked out for me. The conversion is done and the files work properly in my television. I hope that others will be benefited too with this information.