Thread: Nero Patent Activation

Nero Patent Activation

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp operating system. The thing is that I usually get the error of Nero Patent activation. I have no idea what could be the issue? Please do help me out so that I can make the issue to be sorted and get the things to be worked well. Hope to get a better solution. Thank you.

Re: Nero Patent Activation

The issue could be that you have inserted a pirated serial number due to which it has been blocked. You need to get the original key and then install it under. This may then help you out well for getting the things to work out and process accordingly well. Do check out for the same. I hope you may then be able to get the issue sorted. This is necessary and essential.

Try renaming the file location to which it is been associated and linked. You may need to work out for the same and then process accordingly. Do check out. As renaming the .exe file would then help you to get the issue to be sorted out well. I hope it happens because there is a possibility to make the things to work out well accordingly. Check for the same.

All you need to do is to rename the file to .BAK. EXE files have to have a link or registry entry to tell them when to execute and have a reference point from the location in C drive where it may be placed that is for example "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Nero\Shared\NL3\NeroPatentActivation.EXE." You need to manually alter the files that is been associated with it. SO do check out it may sort the issue for you.

Look out for the .dll files that you have initialized to the system. Then hit F2 key for modification of the file. So I hope this may then help you to get the issue to be sorted well accordingly. Do look for the thing. It could then help you to get the thing work and process well for the same. I hope it will be worth. So look out.

There is another way to get the issue to be sorted. You need to uninstall the pack of the Nero application that you have installed. Now get the other copy or the updated version with licensed key. As it is now been installed you may not get the issue again. It would then be added to the list and the application would not be blocked. I guess this will work well.

It is better that you get the serial key that is original. It could be that you have internet connection enabled and the reason for getting the problem is that the serial key has been detected as pirated. So you are getting the patent activation message everytime. You can get sort of the thing by installing the software again with original key