Thread: How to detect DVD region

How to detect DVD region

I have installed a windows vista 64 bit operating system on my computer and i want to ask a simple question for which i am unable to find an answer. Can anybody tell me from where i can detect the region of a DVD media. Is there any PC tool which allows me to do it?

Re: How to detect DVD region

I think i have found a solution by which you do the purpose which you wish to do on your vista computer system. I am not sure that this software can do it or not but i guess you should try doing it by using the DVD Decrypter. DVD Decrypter is great software to manage the things on the DVD drive.

I have searched a download for you from where you can download the free version of DVD Decrypter which is good software to decrypt your DVDs. It is a free software and you can easily install it on any windows operating system. It does not an infected copy so it is safe and free tool to deal with the DVDs on your vista system. Click on the name of FREE DVD Decrypter to download it.

There are lots of softwares which can find a region of your DVD which you have inserted in your DVD ROM. I think you should search it on a google to find a freewares which can detect the DVD regions for free. You can install them easily from the provided link on a web page. I have given you some of the keywords as follows by which you can search on a google.
    • dvd region freeware
    • detect dvd region
    • find disc region
    • software to find dvd region

I have found one software for you by using which can find the region of your DVD and even you can have the CSS. This software would be costing you around $39.95 and its name is DVD Region+CSS Free. You just have search for the download link from where you can download this software. I guess this is not a big issue to find the out the link as you have just have to search by its proper name.

Here i have provided you some of the names of the software which detect the DVD region. I guess some of them would be installed on your vista operating system. You can use WinDVD, Power DVD, Nero Infotool, DVDInfoPro or a zillion in order to find out the region for your DVD. Though these tools are not specially made for this purpose but still you can do it by using them. You can find it in the "Configuration" of Power DVD. Click on the LINK to download the Power DVD Rip Studio.

DVD Region+CSS Free enables you to watch and copy any region-coded/CSS-encrypted DVD movies on any DVD drive! It fully supports region-protected (RPC2) DVD drives, and does not require any firmware modifications. It will even work if you have used up your region counter and can no longer change the DVD drive's region.