Thread: Converting DVD to XVID for Portable DVD Player

Converting DVD to XVID for Portable DVD Player

Hi all,

I used a dvd converter to convert my DVD movie to xvid. I play that file on the computer but now i want to play the file on my portable DVD player. My DVD player is sony. Please suggest. Thanks in advance.

Re: Converting DVD to XVID for Portable DVD Player

You need to use Video Converter Master (WinMPG Video Convert) for the video format converter provides the ultimate solution, it can read all kinds of video and audio files, and quickly convert them to popular media file format. Have a very nice and friendly interface. It covers almost all popular audio and video multimedia file formats, including AVI, Mpg, RM, RMVB, 3GP, MP4, AMV, Mpeg, Mpeg1, Mpeg2, Mpeg4, VCD, SVCD, DVD, XVID, DivX, ASF, WMV, SWF, IPOD, PSP, GIF, MJPEG, QuickTime, MOV, FLV, MKV, DV and all the audio formats. All the best.

I used a lot, best to find the best format for the factory to use, all free of charge, and many have set up a (for example ipone, PSP and so common, you selected a switch on the right DVD. Format factory, anything can change xvid.avi format video conversion to the PSP. Features the most comprehensive video conversion tool winmpg, You can convert video AVI DivX, XviDDV AVI, MP4 (Sony PSP, Apple iPod, iPhone, AppleTV, Archos DVR, Creative Zen, MS Zune), WMV, 3GP, 3G2, PSP, MP4, QuickTime (MOV, QT), SWF, DVD, VOB, VRO, MPEG 1,2, MPG, DAT, VCD, SVCD, ASF, MJPEG, H.263, H.264, Real Video (RM, RMVB), DVR-MS, MKV and other formats. All the best.
    Last edited by ThoMas321; 02-05-2010 at 06:09 AM.

Format conversion, into your player can play the kind of video encoding format can be a (player manual instructions inside what your system can play discs encoded format), to recommend to you a format conversion software: Allok Video to 3GP Converter V4.7, free to set the file video and audio encoding (which contains the players will play the AVI format, Xvid and Divx), easy to use, the current 4.7 version of this is free of charge. Check that and reply.

Odin DVDRipper is a powerful capture software, the popular format to your favorite multimedia devices, so you can always enjoy the best of film and television, supported formats such as: AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264 / MPEG-4AVC, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP, MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, M4A, AAC, AC3 and other documents. All the best.

You need to use 1 DVD Ripper that delivers you a fast and easy way to back up your preferred DVD movies to hard drive or portable device in most current DivX AVI, MP4 and other formats, take up much reduced room while keep DVD quality and surround audio, you can look out your DVD's ubiquitously no need to take DVD disc any more. V7.0 and later version fetches you new DVD player based ripping mode.

You can also use Max DVD Author that is a DVD creating and burning tool, can assist you create your home DVD from your home video or any other video from internet, and also burn on DVD disc which can be play on a DVD player. It will generate interactive menus for you automatically. It Support of input MPEG-1/2, AVI, WMV, QuickTime, DivX, MPEG-4/H.264, and author to DVD-Video. All the best.