Thread: Problems with VirtualDubMod to window 7

Problems with VirtualDubMod to window 7

I have been using a dell inspiron desktop installed with windows 7. I was trying to a upload a video on my tablet pc but i received an error message which states that compatibility with Windows or a missing codec or it might be due to some issue. I am not aware what the issue was actually. can you please tell me how to go about this VirtualDubMod to window 7 problem.

Re: Problems with VirtualDubMod to window 7

I would suggest you to use the mediainfo application software since it will let you know which audio and video formats are used . Moreover if you install ffdshow application and also if you configure the decoders accordingly so that they handle all your trouble maker(h/x264) formats may surely help you in this matter.

As far as i know VirtualDubMod works only with the older MKV's. Even i received the same error a number of times. This simply means that the there are no codecs installed on your system via the DirectShow and it is not able to parse the video stream.

It appears as if you install the codecs it would not help you a all. you will have to direct stream copy it into an AVI file. Then finally you can open it in the normal VirtualDub.

Add the necessary parameters for the best image quality possible, at least that does not vary much from the original, and naturally have a larger size to it. That In the window opens, add the NECESSARY Parameters for the best image quality possible, at least That Does Not Vary much from the original, and Naturally Will Have a Greater than this size.

Open VirtualDubMod and press Ctrl + O to add our RMVB file opens a window in which we find the RMVB file to process, at first glance these are not shown, we're going to see a Type [b /] or [b ] and select Files of type All types (*.*) option, then go to the end where it says Use AVISynth template, drop down the list and the end of this we will see two new options have been added to scripts this should solve the issue.

Now we must consider one thing, the duration of the video, if you know you can open it with Media Player Classic and see your life in the bottom right, my video is 2:01:32 (2 Hrs. 1 Min . 32 Secs.), and that I join the configuration window XviD Codec. I hope that this must be able to resolve your problem.

I think that you don't need to follow the instruction which are listed below:

• Install VirtualDubMod Then install the filter for VirtualDubMod, "subtitle" , "subtitle".
    • Just unzip the folder where the filter is "c: \ PATH VirtualDubMod \ plugins" example: c: \ VirtualDubMod \ plugins Where "C" may be "D" "E" depending on your HD units.

I think you need to reinstall the application once again on your system so it would be better if you download and install the application on your system once again. it appearas some of the system files associated with the the virtualdubmod. Reinstalling will replcae all the files which are corrupted.