Thread: DVD Rebuilder & imgburn

DVD Rebuilder & imgburn

I have heard that jdobbs has announced the support for imgburn with the dvd rebuilder. Is it true? If it is then how could i get it and how they are useful for burning the discs. Has anybody have used this both the software together, How it works and let me tell you that i am using DVD Rebuilder Professional Edition.

Re: DVD Rebuilder & imgburn

I am using an imgburn from last few years and i just love this software to burn the discs. It is much easier to burn out the disc by using this software. Even i have installed a DVD Rebuilder on my computer system but they are not merged. But if it is possible then i guess these both the softwares would be leading my system.

Yes, Seperately those two are awesome softwares but if they are combined then it would be greate. I guess it is true that DVD ReBuilder can easily integrates with that of an ImgBurn v2. Please notice that i have said tha version 2 of an ImgBurn. Main benefit you would be getting by this is no need to create an ISO file now.

I have given you the link from where you can download the latest version of ImgBurn which is good software to burn the disc quickly and effectively. And now even it can be used with the DVD Rebuilder.
    Click on the name of an ImgBurn to redirect yourself to the webpage where you can download this amazing software.

ImgBurn supports a wide range of image file formats - including BIN, CUE, DI, DVD, GI, IMG, ISO, MDS, NRG and PDI. It supports Unicode folder/file names, so you shouldn't run in to any problems if you're using an international character set. ImgBurn supports all the Microsoft Windows OS's and it even supports for the Wine, it should also run on Linux and other x86-based Unixes.

I guess who all are using the Nero for buring thier discs and if they have installed a DVD Rebuilder on their computer system then now the time have came when they should install ImgBurn for the burning purposes of Discs as this software has been integrated with the DVD RB.

Main advantage of using an ImgBurn with that of DVD Rebuilder is saving the time. Actually when you want to burn the disc using the ImgBurn then there would be no need to create an ISO copy of the project which you wish to burn and even that would be saving bit of hard disc space as well. ImgBurn can easily integrated with the DVD-RB.