Thread: XBox 360 Multi-player Vs PS3

XBox 360 Multi-player Vs PS3

Intend to buy a recent game, but do not have idea which one to go for, please recommend something so that I can take a better decision, can use specific examples of what is best, thanks!

XBOX360 has many version, but what is difference? If you need to read the discs not to change machine? What impact will changed after what, for example, cannot connect to the network of the class. In simple words, I need the comparison between XBox 360 and PS3

Re: XBox 360 Multi-player Vs PS3

PS3 to be better prospects, after all, a time not long, but xbox360, has been out for a long time, so PS3 is still a good development prospects. However, economic considerations, PS3 from the design, adding a lot of new technology, especially in the burglar made a big fuss, pirated disk cannot read, but also a genuine 3-digit plate, which brought a lot of inconvenience to the players, in contrast XBox 360, would much better.

XBOX360 current situation is slightly better, because it has a lot more games than the PS3. In the pursuit of game players are pursuing the same time frame, picture PS3 than the 360 to slightly better.

However, the game much less, future prospects now say standard, assuming that more and more PS3 games start, the game player prices began to be accepted by the public. I think it will be PS3's world, but may be a bit difficult.

XB360 be the best course! ! ! As for the PS3 ..? !
    PS3 ah ... do not know how to say the word should be used to describe
    It is important to first explain! Had not started selling the PS3 before the publicity function of how !
    Now they see the gap with a great publicity! Very great!
    Second, a host that does not spread depends on the popularity of pirated.... I cannot agree! Because the current environment is increasingly network-based! XB360 newly hatched piracy when I bought the machine!

For now, XBOX 360 larger than the PS 3 has the advantage since they have more excellent software support, so it looks like PS 3 Office and under the wind but do not forget, PS 3 is now the early and high development costs.
    A lot of work yet to debut appearance ace so if you consider long-term, or choose a good PS 3

Of course, than the two former U.S. version based action game
    Finally, even if exclusively for PS 3 significantly reduced, but not bad.

As for what to buy, look at the preferences of your own

Objectively speaking, now or hold out better.

1. XB360 own design flaws, bought is the "heart beat." Looking forward towards the new version for new the re-start.

2. PS3 is not meaningful to buy the game too small and because national conditions, a problem of genuine consumer. If the video more of fever, can be bought as Blu-ray player to use, but the film source is still a problem.

I bought a machine does not turn on, which explains what, Microsoft has a game can be mapped for each network, when you will be "Gears of War" through customs after, and the not as in the past week, head two weeks, three weeks project, challenges were repeated computer AI! It has a very rich choice of room to network with people who know or do not know play against, and when you find "war machine" could go online to team up some time.