Thread: AutoCad Programs

AutoCad Programs

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 64bit version operating system. I have Autocad 2006 application. I want to know whether the application is able to cope with the operating system that I use. It would be great if you all can help me out. so do check out for the same. Please help me out for the same. Thank you.

Re: AutoCad Programs

The application that you have is quite too much old. It would be better that you look out for the newer version or the latest updated pack in order to get it work. You can get the Autocad 2009 application in order to work with the operating system that you use. Do check out for the thing. I hope this may then help you out to get the issue to work out.

Other than the updated version you can install the compatibility tools for Windows XP or Vista under Windows 7 operating system from the compatibility center. This may then make the issue to be sorted well for you. So do check out for the thing that may then process for you well. It is essential that you do check out for the same. I hope it may then sort the issue well for you. So do look out as it is been needed.

In order to get the application to work out for you if it is not able to cope you need to install the application under compatibility mode. All you need to do is to install the .exe application file under Windows Xp compatibility mode by right clicking on it. I hope this may then help you out ell for the thing. So do check out. I hope this may help.

I have installed the autocad 2006 application under Windows 7 ultimate version and it works fine. There is no issues with it. Try installing the application to the system I hope it may work too. IF at all there is any issue then try to work out with the same by disabling the services that is the Hiding all Microsoft services. So do look out.

If you still face some issues with the system that the application is not able to perform you need to perform a clean boot service. This would generally help in making the issue to be sorted that is by disabling the advanced features of the operating system that you use and thus using a low featured tool for the application that may not be a hurdle then. In the msconfig option you may get startup tab. Choose Hide all Microsoft services and then disable the services. Restart the system.

Another way through which you can sort the problem or the issue is by making the system to work under safe mode option. Now try to execute the program that you need under them. This will then help you out to sort the problem faced by you. It is necessary that you process accordingly. So it is indeed essential that you process and make the issue work out well for you. So check for the thing.