Thread: Problems backing up the dvd twilight saga new moon

Problems backing up the dvd twilight saga new moon

Hello,
    I have the movie twilight saga new moon dvd, I would like to back it up. I have tired but none of the software works for me. So, if you know any software that can do this then please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Re: Problems backing up the dvd twilight saga new moon

Hello,
    You can use the DVDSmith Movie Backup. With DVDSmith Movie Backup you can not go wrong, because the software is easy to use too much, since you have to choose between two options only. An if you know the entire contents of the DVD, or the second main movie if you want to copy from the DVD only. Very simple is not it? Just have a try to it.

Hello,
    You can also use the CloneCD. CloneCD is the ideal CD copy tool to make backup copies of music or data CDs from your create. The use RAW mode enables total control over the written data. , Should your copy almost any CD in just a few mouse clicks. I use this software to perform the same needs as you. Trust me it is a good software for backing up dvd's.

DVD backing up tools

Hello,
    Multifunctional DVD Cloner Software:
    This DVD cloner software offers a variety of functions including DVD copying (also known as ripping, cloning or doubles), DVD converting and DVD burning. The best DVD copy software and DVD burning functions are PAL / NTSC compatible types of disc to burn to the DVD player and standard DVD players will play on PC. Any DVD Cloner performs a wide range of DVD software needs, from DVD ripping to DVD burning.

Hello,
    I agree with the above post. Here is a brief overview of Any DVD Cloner main functions:
    DVD Copying:
    DVD copy software is often resorted as a DVD ripping software . Any DVD Cloner is the best DVD Ripper, a perfect 1:1 copies without quality loss. Any DVD Cloner also supports advanced functions like selective copying, compression and DVD decryption.

DVD Burning:
    DVD copy software contains DVD burning tools . Any DVD Cloner, a variety of disc types including burn to DVD + /-RW, DVD + /-R DL, DVD + /-R and even CDs.

Convert DVD to Any DVD Converter
    DVDs can be converted to a number of formats in which results from Divers functions and works with several types of technology. With the growing popularity of portable devices, and video iPod, PSP and Zune, DVD converting software will be strong demand. The most common DVD conversion formats include DVD to AVI, DVD to MPEG, DVD to PSP, DVD to WMV, DVD to 3GP.

Hello,
    Features of Any DVD Cloner: With Any DVD Cloner, anyone with its features hervorrangender high speed and more experience.
    Perfect 100% DVD Clone . Just as your original DVD films
    All special features copy, menu, subtitles and language
    Preview: play video thumbnails while copying
    Sound and video never change in quality
    Height velocity and easy to use. This DVD backup software requires no special knowledge or ability
    Supports most DVD-R / DVD-RW / DVD + R / DVD + RW burner
    Supports both NTSC and PAL DVD movies
    Playable on most DVD players

Hello,
    You can use the EasyDVDPro, it allows you to
    Transfer your DVDs to AVI (DivX) or MPEG
    Select the language, the quality, size of image
    Choose between 4 / 3 and 16 / 9, 1: 85
    Cut your files in 60 minutes, 70 minutes and 80 minutes.
    Cut your file size: 650 MB, 700 MB, 5 MB, 10 MB
    Select the following output formats: (Letter Box 4 / 3), Medium (4 / 3), Pan Scan (4 / 3), Full (16 / 9 or 4 / 3). Choose the language transfer, support DivX and MP3