Thread: Xbox 360 H264 conversion

Xbox 360 H264 conversion

I am trying to convert the Xbox 360 H264 using the free converter software. I was successful in converting the Xbox 360 H264 to the DVD format. I thought that everything was going fine but I was wrong because when I tried to play the video in power DVD I am unable to do so. I do not know why this is happening. But, I need help for Xbox 360 H264 conversion.

I will be waiting for the related reply.

Re: Xbox 360 H264 conversion

Xilisoft Xbox Converter can be used to convert regular computer video files such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, DivX, ASF, VOB, 3GP, FLV, this is especially designed for HD video, to Xbox or Xbox 360 video, this can also be used to convert them to MP3, WMA and WAV music with extremely high conversion speed. It is not just any other Xbox converter but more than that. It can convert JPG, GIF, BMP and PNG picture files to Xbox or Xbox 360 video.

Aplus Video to Xbox Converter is perfect Xbox converter software, it especially design for anyone who wants to enjoy his or her favorite movies on the Xbox. With Aplus Video to Xbox Converter, user can convert all favorite movies into your Xbox, not only that is it cool? Aplus Video to Xbox Converter is able to convert almost all the kinds of video files like rm, divx, xvid, avi, wmv, asf, mpg, mpeg, vob, mov, qt, vcd, svcd to Xbox files, with quick speed and that also with high quality.

ImTOO Xbox Converter can is the best converting software for the most HD video formats to Xbox HD videos such as HD H.264, HD ASF, HD AVI, HD MPEG2, HD VOB, HD WMV, HDTV, HD MPEG-4 and WMV HDTV for viewing more vivid video on your TV through Xbox.

Approximately all general videos or audios can be converted to Xbox AVI, MPEG4, H.264, WMV, MP3, M4A, WMA, WAV files. What more you can even get Xbox video from your picture collections with this Xbox converter.

According to me you must try to use AVCWare Xbox Video Converter since it is a powerful but easy to use Xbox video converting tool to flawlessly convert almost all trendy video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, MOV, MP4, RM, RMVB, DivX, ASF, VOB, 3GP, FLV to MPEG-2 files that are suitable for playing on Xbox360. Though this software, you can also capture images from video for sharing with your family and friends.

Agogo Video is the software that will perfectly suits your need. This is the perfect software that uses less number of clicks for accomplishing the task of video conversion. This software automatically detects your hardware configuration and then takes the perfect decision for optimization. What more this automatically shuts down your computer, after it complete the conversion. It means that you can set the task and leave it without worrying about it.

If you want to convert DVD to Xbox then you can go for Nidesoft DVD to Xbox Converter. It is the first and perfect DVD tools that can help you to for rip DVD movie to Microsoft Xbox 360 video and music files. With the DVD to Xbox Converter, user will be able to convert all favorite movies into your Xbox 360. This DVD to Xbox 360 ripper software also provides more profiles and output formats for the user. It can copy DVD to MP4, AVI, MP3, etc. In addition it could support many portable players, which includes DVD to iPod, DVD to Zune, DVD to PSP, DVD to WMA, DVD to Movie Maker, etc..