Thread: Xvid audio too quiet

Xvid audio too quiet

Hello friends, I am getting the felling that a very weird problem has struck my system with Windows XP. Actually, the Xvid audio too quiet. I am surprised because all the other audios work fine. The problem is only with the Xvid audios. Sometimes, it seems that there is no sound at all. I cannot understand why this is happening. If anyone knows about the solutions that can be used in this situation, then please reply as soon as possible.

Re: Xvid audio too quiet

Hello there, it seems that the proper drivers are not installed in your system and this is why the problem of Xvid audio too quiet is being encountered. There may be conflicts between the drivers and the operating system, that is indirectly affecting the working of the other components. According to me, installing the proper drivers will help you to solve the issue.

There is a need to get the audio booster to get rid of the situation that Xvid audio too quiet. I advice you to get the software called matrix mixer and it will provide some perfect audio boost. This is the simplest and best solution. If you simply try increasing the volume of the speakers, then it will cause harm to them. So, using an audio booster will help you, according to me.

There is a software called ffdshow. You will have to get its new version and perform the following steps accordingly:
    1. Click on Start.
    2. Now, go to program files.
    3. There, click on ffdshow.
    4. After that, select audio configuration.
    5. Here, you will get the the decoder column, which has to be set to 'mp3lib' for mp3.
    6. Now, go to the column in the left and put a check on volume.
    7. You can set accordingly to amplify the audio.
    8. The equalizer can also be used for the boosting purpose.

If you can change the player then, the situation of Xvid audio too quiet can be eradicated. I am just assuming that the player is the cause of the particular issues. You can get many of the players from searching the internet. Download the one that is suitable for you and try using the same. Just let me know if the problems are solved or not after that.

I was having a similar problem of Xvid audio too quiet in my system too. The solution that is provided by Raine worked out for me. I tried once and it did not work for the first time. But, I tried out the same again and to my surprise the situation was eradicated for me. I suggest anyone having the same problem to go with the same solution.

The issue about Xvid audio too quiet seems to be quite weird to me. I think that you must call your computer engineer. This is so because he will be able to look into the problem as well as find out what is actually causing the issues. Thus, he will also be able to provide you with the perfect solutions. It is better if you stop playing or trying the setting by your own.