Thread: Dvd to xvid/ac3, audio problem

Dvd to xvid/ac3, audio problem

Hi all,

I am using XviD that only the appearance of the open source community itself is a classic textbook, it is technically a variety of new features are also genuine Fine, simple to. For a second-generation core for MPEG4 video encoding, XviD has represented a variety of algorithm design of advanced significance. but what i found that when i covert DVD to Xvid , the movie is OK, audio have not found. Any idea? Please advice.

You need to use Total Video Converter convert video files to provide the ultimate solution, it can read and play all kinds of video and audio files and convert them to popular media file formats. It built a powerful rendering engine, so you can quickly and file format conversion. A variety of video formats can be converted into mobile phones, PDA, PSP, iPOD using portable video, audio formats (mp4, 3gp, xvid, divx mpeg4 avi, amr / awb audio); highly compatible with RMVB and RM formats to import; the various video convert a standard DVD / SVCD / VCD; produced DVD rip; extract audio from a variety of video, convert various audio formats (mp3, ac3, ogg, wav, aac); from CD into various audio. All the best.

Re: Dvd to xvid/ac3, audio problem

You need to use Xvid is a digital video codec. It is with the MPEG-4 is almost the same. Xvid is DivX Pro Codec major competitors, but Xvid is free software. Here you can find the application Xvid Converter, Xvid to learn how to burn DVD, Xvid to convert AVI, MPEG, MP4, FLV, iPod, and other formats. All the best.

you can also Video Converter Expert that is a world-leading technology of audio and video conversion tools. Has a video conversion expert, you will be able to easily convert MPEG 1/2/4, AVI, ASF, SWF, DivX, Xvid, RM, RMVB, FLV, SWF, MOV, 3GP, WMV, PMP, VOB, MP3, MP2, AU , AAC, AC3, M4A, WAV, WMA, OGG, FLAC and other audio and video formats. Supports volume adjustment, time capture, video cropping and so on. For your iPod, iPhone, PSP, Zune, Mobile phone and other digital devices provide a rich conversion program, allowing you to enjoy your favorite music anytime, anywhere and movies.

Conversion can not or error in the conversion process, but you did not change the program itself out of the problem, state your movie file, especially the suffix named ac3, DVD files such is injected through the other door inside, pop, or Trojan horse program I suggest you download the same resources to find other, To the next DVD file repair procedure to repair what movie file. All the best.

You need to use DVD Audio Ripper Deluxe that offers a simple, fast method to cutting DVD audio to MP3 or WAV,AC3 format. No more numerous programs, no more complex progress, as easy as 1-2-3. It can not single rip DVD chapter by chapter, but likewise can feel free to rip by norm size or time. All the best.

This looks good as the main problem before when re-encoding a DVD into DivX/XVid was behind surround sound. I had wondered if there is also a 5.1 directshow OGG codec out there. Although I can get hold of a efficacy to encode into 6 channel OGG, the OGG Directshow Codec I have barely decodes into the front two channels where as AC3 comes from all 5 speakers and the Sub. Check this. All the best.