Thread: Dvd region killer and rpc2

Dvd region killer and rpc2

I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows 7 operating system. I have flashed the firmware of the optical drive with the latest update. I have downloaded the trial version and then region 1plays well but region2 is not able to work well. It gives bad pixalate. So please do help me out and get the issue to be sorted then. Do look out for the same.

Re: Dvd region killer and rpc2

The title that you referred as Region Killer is totally different from that of Regionfree or DVD Idle. It is basically necessary that you look out for the thing to get the issue to be sorted. So do look out for the same. I hope you may get the issue to be worked out well. So it is necessary that you check or make the issues to be sorted.

There is nothing to do with the firmware updates for the thing. You need to use different player. So do check out for the issue and this may then help you out well for getting the things to process well. I hope it is necessary that you do look out for the same. I hope this may then work out well for you. So do check out for the issue.

The issue could be with the kind of the firmware that you have embedded to it. You need to check out for the appropriate firmware that may help to get the issue to work or process well. So in order to make the things t o process it is essential that you get the firmware that needs to work or able to cope with the application or the player that you are trying to execute. I hope this will help you out well.

Try to change the boot sequence of the slave drive that you have created. I hope this may then help you to get the issue to be sorted. This is essential and necessary that you process for the thing well. The boot sequence does matter a bit at times in such cases. I hope the issue will be sorted out. So do look out for it.

The boot sequence in the sense you can make it work possible to get the things work out well. The slave sector and the connectivity in order to make the device to get worked and detected is necessary to perform and process. So all you need to do is to change the sequence of the device that you have plugged and initialized.

Look out for the upgraded firmware of the same. The firmware would resolve your issue well. Also it is essential that flashing the drive with the use of updated firmware would then let you to use the device well without any issue for the same. So in order to get the things work well you need to check out for the thing that is the device should be able to perform well. I hope this will make a certain change then