Thread: Using filters in DVD Rebuilder

Using filters in DVD Rebuilder

I have seen it that whenever i try to run the DVDs then there are some nioses seen on the print as these DVDs are compressed by using the rebuilder. I want to use some filters which can make my DVD print of good quality and remove these noisy pictures.

Re: Using filters in DVD Rebuilder

If you want to use filters with the DVD Rebuilder on your computer system then you have to go to the Options menu after opening the DVD Rebuilder. Then go to an AVS Options and then select for the Advance Options. Here you must find the Filter Editor in which you have to put some of the codes which applies filters to the DVD Builder while you use it.

Currently i am using UnDot and FluxSmooth filters with my DVD Rebuilder. Actually once you have opened a filter editor then you have to load the filters which you have in your hard drive. You can do it as follows.
    LoadPlugin("Path for the DLL file of the filter.")
    Once you are done with this part then you just need to set the parameters for that filter.

Even i am using an UnDot and FluxSmooth filters on my DVD Rebuilder but i guess you have not provided the main code which initializes the filter in the filter editor. After you have loaded the filter's DLL files in your filter editor then you must write something as follows.
    UnDot ()
    FluxSmooth(5,7)
    You can even change the parameters of FluxSmooth filter as per the noise you are facing while watching the DVD.
    little noise: FluxSmooth(5,7)
    medium noise: FluxSmooth(7,7)
    heavy noise: FluxSmooth(10,15)

I think you should download some avisynth filters and scripts which works with almost all the encoder which you use to encode the DVDs or anything else. You can easily find an avisynth filters on an internet after searching for the proper phrase. As per my knowledge, I know that these avisynth filters are compatible with the DVD-RB, CCE, Procoder, etc.

I am using undot and descratch filters with my DVD Rebuilder which are making my dvd movies quality much better after encoding them. I have some other problem then that of Bower, actually my rebuilder have made my Video_TS folder of 230 Mb which was a 4 Gb. Then i started a rebuilding it again and i have putted undot().deen(). All the options were normal and pushed Transcode so i got a message saying that the source was already there and i clicked to continue. It has been done with the 230 Mb. But still it has some issues as it does not play.