Thread: Burning copyright protected CDs

Burning copyright protected CDs

Hello everyone,
    I need someone to help me with the information on burning copyright protected CDs. I have tried to find out about the same on the internet, but could not find any correct solutions. Will Nero Vision help as a technique. I am using Windows Vista operating system with 2 GB RAM and Core2Duo processor. All possible replies and suggestions on this topic are duly appreciated.
    Thanks for any help in advance.....

Re: Burning copyright protected CDs

Hello there, I am not getting what you are asking. Burning copyright protected CDs means that you want to take the data and information from the copyrighted discs or do you want to create a copyrighted disc? So, please clarify yourself, so that I can provide you with the correct solutions. I am waiting for your reply on the same.

Hello again, I am obviously mean burning copyright protected CDs, that is to take the data and information out of the copyrighted discs. I am having the software called Nero Vision. I am not sure if it can be used for this purpose. If it can be used, then please let me know about it with the steps for the same. If there is some better software for unlocking the discs, then they are also appreciated.

You can simply use Nero Vision for burning copyright protected CDs. First, you will have to create the image for the copyrighted discs. The image location has to be selected as image while burning the disc. After that the image will be there in the system. Now, you will be able to copy the same image into another disc using Nero Vision. When the image file is in the system, you can read it using a software called Daemon tool.

There is a software called "Clone CD", that helps for burning copyright protected CDs. It helps for creating the copyrighted discs as well as removing the the copyrights also. I can assure you about the same because I have used it and it is the simplest software for your purpose. There is a wizard that will guide you on how to go about using it.
    Wish you all the best!!!!

On searching the internet, I found out that there are many softwares available that helps to get rid of the locks in the discs, that is to copy the secure data and information. I found out 2 softwares, that is:
    1. DVD Decrypter
    2. DVD Shrink

When these 2 softwares are used in co-ordination, they will work out for the simplest technique that you are searching for.

I support ThoMas321's view to go with Nero Vision. This is because it is the simplest software to be used for this purpose. I am sure that there are many other softwares too, that can give provide you with such features of burning copyright protected CDs, but Nero Vision will be the smartest software to be used.