Thread: What is best merge software for VOB

What is best merge software for VOB

I am using Windows Vista operating system and the merging software, that I use if VOBedit. I use this software to merge the video files, that I cut from various movies or DVDs. The problem that I am having is that I get a blurred video in many of the scenes, that is mostly where the video is joined. Kindly provide some views on what is best merge software for VOB. Thanks for any help in advance.

Re: What is best merge software for VOB

Hello there,
    Inorder to merge the VOB files, I suggest you to have a look at the following thread because the problem has already been solved and there are some suggestions, that will help you for this technique:
    How to merge vob files as one
    Just let me know if you have any other queries on this particular topic.

According to me, the best merge software for VOB is chopperxp. It is quite better than VOBedit. A change in software will help you to get rid of the existing problem. Make sure to get the latest version of this software, so that you can get all the features of this software. I am using this same software and I am not facing any of the problems as mentioned by you.

You have mentioned that you are working with the Windows Vista operating system. vobedit is the best merge software for VOB. I think that the version of the software that you are using is incompatible with the operating system and this is the reason why you are facing the particular difficulties. Getting the latest version of this software will avoid such issues.
    I wish you all the best....

You may be making some errors while merging files of VOB and that is why you are getting blurness, that is a pixelated problem while creating the joined video files. Just take some time and do the merging with ease, that is maintain patience. Do not skip any step, even the ones that you are finding as not important. This should probably eradicate this situation.

I know that merging the files in VOB in a very interesting work that is done by many of the users. But, I have seen that the merging that is done by most of the users is not that perfect. So, if you are doing some merging for some important purpose, I will recommend you to take the files or videos to some professionals because they will be able to do it in the correct and perfect way.