Thread: PAL to NTSC with Nero

PAL to NTSC with Nero

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows XP operating system. I have a Nero Vision express application installed to the system. I want to know that whether I can convert PAL to NTSC in recode. Also my NeroVison express freezes when been executed under Import DVD option. Please help me out to get the issue to be sorted. Thank you.

Re: PAL to NTSC with Nero

Its not possible with recode. You need to check out for the application that is been embedded to the Nero Software. The NeroVision Express has the ability to get the things to process and work out well for the thing. So do check out for the same. I hope you may then get to a better conclusion for the same. Do look out.

Try updating the version of Shrink. You may then be able to get worked with the same. It would be essentially and get the issues to work out for it. So in order to sort the issue and then you will make the things work out essentially well for you. i hope it may then work out and sort the problem that is been faced.

There is a problem with Nero vision when it comes with AVI file. It freezes and make the system to hag. So in order to get the issue to be sorted well it is essential and necessary to work out well for you. So do check out. I hope this may then help and sort the thing that you are working with. Do check out. I hope this may help you well.

You can use Nero Express vision 3 as it works well without any issue and you can convert the necessary ailment that you wanted to. So do check out or perform the action with the same. IT would be very much necessary and essential to get the things to process accordingly. I have done it and made the things to work possible for me.

You all need to do is to use the latest updated version of the Nero express vision. It is that the application is very much helpful and necessary to get worked with. So do check out for the same. It has not been the best of best to make the things to process but the upgraded version has better features and performance. I hope it may help.

The bug issue could have been related or appended to the system due to which you are not able to get work with the same. So in order to sort the problem that you are facing it is essential that you check out and scan the system well for you. I hope this will get the freezing of application to be sorted. Other than that use nero vision express 3. Its good.