Thread: Rebuilder + Procoder2 Oversize

Rebuilder + Procoder2 Oversize

I have recently upgraded my whole computer system with an E6600 Core2 Duo and 2GB of RAM. My favorite software is Rebuilder which of course i have installed on this computer. When i tried to rip an Ice Age 2 which was of 7.38 Gb and an ISO file was of 4.67G and when i did all the default settings then it gave me 4.75 Gb of an iso. How do i fit this much on one disc now or is there any way by which i can compress it bit more.

Re: Rebuilder + Procoder2 Oversize

I think you are running it into a sitch where there are as minimum as BR provided to encode all of the menu PGCs. I would like to tell you that it takes bit more size which in further makes an overall size bit more than what your expect. But it would not be showing anything which indicates that you have done any menu encoding.

I have added the 2265000 as a Targetsectors to the INI, just to try that on the off chance if anything have got skewed. And when i have gone to the home then i have seen that an ISO of 980 Mb. And i have noticed that it was very much sticky with the digits and even i think that 226500 is very small.

I think you have not set it to the default as default is 2236400. I have tried what you have done already on your computer system. I just picked up an Ice Age 2 then i have prompted for the update to the beta version. Then add some support for the new output formats such as MP4, AVI, and other video and audio formats. New version of the DVD-RB Pro uses FFMPEG which is fast and powerful video format encoder.

I have did the same for an Ice Age 2 with the latest version of Procoder and mind it that the file size was almost as same as of yours. But when i encoded it by using the Rebuilder + Procoder2 and its size directly came to 4.32GB which i guess is a perfect for you. You must try doing it with the latest updates.

I guess it is linked with an ECLPRO and in fact the i have upgraded it to include ECLPRO RC1 which i thought will solve this problem but i would like to inform you that DVD-RB doesn't actually do anything related to ProCoder "presets". I would like to ask you that which version of ProCoder you are using on your computer system.

Even i have tried to encode the DVD ISO file of one of my favorite movie and have found that it gets bit bigger then the single DVD disc and i have tried all the options enabling and disabling but nothing made it worked for me. Finally i used a double sized DVD which can easily keep two movies if they are properly encoded but i had only one in it. Never mind ;-)