Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 01-05-2010

Problem using GraphEdit for AAC audio conversion

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows Xp operating system. I recently used a graph edit for converting the AAC audio to AC-3 format. This is because the AAC file is not properly played by PS3. The problem then arise when I wanted to convert an AAC file to other format and when I dragged it to graphedit it displayed an error showing in the attached image file. Please help me out. Thank you.
Old 01-05-2010

Re: Problem using GraphEdit for AAC audio conversion

The problem could well being with the application that you are using that is graph edit. It could be that some bugs might have been appended with the application and it is been causing the problem and you are not able to get work with the same. So in order to get the things to be processed it is necessary that you check out for the same. I hope this may help.
Old 01-05-2010

There is a possibility of making the things workout essentially. All you need to do is to make the issue to be sorted well for the same. Reinstall the application then check out for the same. Al you need to do is to open the control panel option and then check out for the application that needs to be removed. Then click on remove button and then restart the system. Now reinstall the application.
Old 02-05-2010

You need to install the AAC Parser. This may sort the issue that you are faicng. It would help you out well. So do check out. It did help out for me as I tried it. So i hope this may then make the things to process well and sort the things for you as well. I hope it may then make the things quite well. Do check out and get to a better conclusion.
Old 02-05-2010

Try to get another copy of the application and then install the same. I hope this may help you out well for getting the things to make the issue to sort out well. So do check out that is necessary and make the things to process accordingly. So do look out for the thing. I hope yo may then be able to work with the same in your way.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,