Thread: DVD to DivX Conversion Using GraphEdit

DVD to DivX Conversion Using GraphEdit

Hello. I have a desktop machine and it is been installed with Windows XP operating system. I want to know how to encode DVD .VOB fikes to DivX using GraphEdit. I tried doing it by my own but none of the Mpeg-2 video decoder want to get along with the Div X Pro encoder. i have no ideas what could have been the reason. Please do help me out. Thank you.

Re: DVD to DivX Conversion Using GraphEdit

You can use another tool or application in order to get the things to work out well for you. I hope this may then help and work out well for you in order t get the issue to be sorted. So do check out for the same. This may then help and get the things to process out well for you. You can use Cyberlink DVD decoder pack in order to perform the action that you need.

I use vFAPI + nandub or you can use GordianKnot + DivX 5. Do check out for the same. I think it is essential and get the things to work out. The suggested tool would then help in sorting the things that may then help you out well. So do get the issue to sort. Try using the same. I hope this would then make the things to process well.

Use Intervideo Video Decoder. This tool has good ability to get the issue to be sorted and make the things to process well for the same. I hope you may then work out essentially well for the thing. So in order to make the things to process well i recommend you to use the tool that is been mentioned. It helped me a lo in many ways. So do look out.

There is another way through which you can make the things to work out well for you. You can use Ligos MPEG-2 Decoder application. This tool has been very much essential and look out for the same.I hope this application has the tendency to make the encoding of the required thing that you needed to work out.