Thread: set home page in Seamonkey

set home page in Seamonkey

Hi everyone,

Anyone here can tell me about the settings of some components, Do you all know that how to set home page in Seamonkey? In earlier Mozilla versions I set it from the "Preferences" after that it would remain what I needed but in Seamonkey newest version it keeps resetting to Mozilla.org home page even though set to what I need form the "Preferences." Thank you very much !!!!!!!!!!!

Set home page in Seamonkey

If you are running with other operating system then I can't say about that but in case if you are running with Linux OS then I can suggest you about particular settings for home page of Seamonkey.

If you are within Linux then you need to move for the Edit menu - Preferences - Navigator works for me. Seamonkey 1.0.5 . Cheers ...

Set home page in Seamonkey

Quote Originally Posted by Macarenas View Post
    If you are running with other operating system then I can't say about that but in case if you are running with Linux OS then I can suggest you about particular settings for home page of Seamonkey.

If you are within Linux then you need to move for the Edit menu - Preferences - Navigator works for me. Seamonkey 1.0.5 . Cheers ...
    Thanks for your suggestion but that's exactly what I do, but it very often resets to the mozilla.org page. Seamonkey 1.8.2 on Windows 2000