Thread: Lightscribe Label Download

Lightscribe Label Download

Hi, I have been searching for the Lightscribe labels and i do not get this, How could it happen that there are no downloads are available for this thing. I was loving the one from the web site of Lightscribe gallery but just being a curious person should not get this kind of search results. Can anybody given me where i can get the download for Lightscribe Label.

Re: Lightscribe Label Download

Keep burning beautiful LightScribe discs by regularly updating your LightScribe System Software. The LightScribe System Software is required for proper operation of your LightScribe system. Updates are released regularly to support new hardware or recently introduced LightScribe CDs and DVDs, and will ensure optimal and reliable operation of your LightScribe Labeling system. Please click on the Lightscribe Label Download to get it now.

Hey Eric B, I appreciate that you have tried to help Knowle by posting your reply but i guess he is asking for the labels of LightScribe. I have gone through the link which you have provided for helping knowle but unluckily it was not a Lightscribe Label rather it was a LightScribe System Software. So could you please provide some proper link for the labels of Lightscribe. Actually you would be helping me too!!!

Sorry, I do not have the link from where you can download the Lightscribe Label but i guess i can suggest you an option which you may use instead of using Lightscribe Labels. There are many tools which can work at the place of Lightscribe labeling such as Droppix Label Maker is a good one for making the labels. You can easily download this software from an official web site of the Droppix.

I have given you the perfect tool which you are trying to find out on an internet. I guess me to was unable to find out the download for the Lightscribe Simple Labeler. And i think that you are lucky as you have got the ready link from where you can download the Lightscribe Simple Labeler. Just click on the name of Lightscribe Simple Labeler to download it.

I have been using LightScribe Simple Labeler from last 3 months and i think i has great experience by using it. Thank you so much for providing me the link for this software as i recently my brother have formatted our whole computer system and then i realized about the LightScribe Simple Labeler when i tried to burn my first Movie DVD after the format.

I have found something for you, Actually i have came across a good software which can do the labeling for your CDs and DVDs. You can design beautiful CD and DVD labels and covers as well by using RonyaSoft CD DVD Label Maker. I guess you should try using this software for labeling at least once. It is a freeware which can easily find out on a world wide web.