Thread: Best Free Disk defragmentor For Windows 7

Best Free Disk defragmentor For Windows 7

Hello to all,
    I am new to this forum. I have dell computer. I have recently installed Windows 7 in my computer. I am looking for best free disk defragmentation software for Windows 7. Can anyone tell me which is the Best Free Disk defragmentor For Windows 7. Please help me.
    Thank you.

Re: Best Free Disk defragmentor For Windows 7

You have to use Defraggler for your Windows 7. Use Defraggler to defrag your entire hard drive, or individual files - unique in the industry. This compact and portable Windows application supports NTFS and FAT32 file systems.
    It has following features.
    *Defragment exactly what you want: Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
    *Safe and Secure: When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
    *Small and lightweight: Defraggler's tough on your files – and light on your system.

As per my knowledge you have to use UltraDefrag 4.2. UltraDefrag is a powerful disk defragmentation tool for Windows. It is the first open source defragmenter with full support of system locked files defragmentation. Actually all files including registry hives and paging file can be processed by UltraDefrag during the Windows boot process. Also one of the primary goals of the UltraDefrag design is doing the job as fast as possible.

UltraDefrag is fully compatible with Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Server 2003, Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008, Windows 7 and all of the 64-bit editions of Windows.

I am using Smart Defrag for my computer and I think you also use it for your computer. Smart Defrag helps defragment your hard drives more efficiently than any other product on the market –– free or not. This powerful, award-winning free defragmenter is 100% safe and clean with no adware, spyware, or viruses.

#Extremely Easy to Use:
    Its intuitive interface makes Smart Defrag the ideal utility for complete computer novice.

#Exceptionally Efficient Defragmentation:
    Smart Defrag has the world’s fastest defragmenting engine. It’s been specially designed for modern, large hard drives, so it eliminates long waiting time.

As per my knowledge you have to use Auslogics Disk Defrag for your windows 7. This tool will speed up your computer and make it run more smoothly by moving system files to the faster part of the disk and clearing the MFT Reserved Zone from regular data files.
    * Optimizes file system
    * Consolidates free space
    * Can defrag automatically
    * Provides flexible scheduler
    * Can defrag a single file or folder
    * Supports multi-terabyte volumes

As per my knowledge you have to use Diskeeper Lite 7.0 for your computer which has Windows 7 installed in it. It is very easy to use and install.
    To get this application click here.
    I hope this will help you.

You can use one of the following Disk defragmentor For Windows 7.
    1.Auslogics Disk Defrag
    2.Diskeeper Lite 7.0
    3.Smart Defrag
    4.UltraDefrag 4.2