Thread: smime.p7m File Problem

smime.p7m File Problem

Hello, I have installed the Security Certificate for my email work. For that, I am making use of the Comodo Certificate for each. I have Thunderbird 3.0.3 with Windows 7. It will simply send the message to you if you are having any outgoing mail with the subject with word secure. If I make use of that then the smime.p7m file will be sent to the recipient. What is the reason behind this. If you are having any details for this file, then please provide details to smime.p7m file.

Re: smime.p7m File Problem

Hello, the file is related to the p7vSetup and that setupfile is having details as below:
    • File: p7vSetup.exe
    • Size: 2,72 MB
    • Version: 4.5.381.38
    • OS: Microsoft Windows 95, 98, Me, NT 4.0, 2000, XP, 2003 Server Internet Explorer 5.0 or higher

Hello, I don't able to understand the exact problem which you are facing. If you provide some of the other details then I will able to get the exact problem which you are facing. I am not able to understand the problem. So, just provide some other issues in details, so I can able to understand the problem which you have. So, provide me more details.

Hello, the file which you are getting is due to the Secure Email. If you make use of that then the content and attachments have been secured according to S/MIME to protect it from unauthorized access. If you want to see the Secure content you must need to open that and then you can simply open that with the p7mViewer. It is also called as the secure mail viewer. You will able to view that and get the solution for that.

Hello, you need to use the p7mViewer 4.5 for using this file. It is having below mentioned general features:
    • Displays content of smime.p7m and other files with file extension p7m
    • Extracts attachments
    • Verifies and displays message security
    • Provides diagnosis on undecrypted messages
    • Cryptography support by CryptoAPI

Hello, I think the problem which you are getting is due to the problem of your software application. If you simply make use of the p7mViewer then you will able to get the solution for your problem. As if you use the p7mViewer then you will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of the p7mViewer and then you will able to get the solution for your problem.

Hi, If you want to open that file then you just need to use the p7mViewer 4.5.381.38 and then you can simply view the content from that and then you will able to solve the problem. You will able to get the solution for your problem. It is just needed to make use of that and then you can simply solve the problem. It is just needed to use that and then view the content of that file.