Thread: How to make a DVD backup copy

How to make a DVD backup copy

Hello,
    I want to make a copy of my backup, I put it on a verbatim. I read the topic and I saw the need to use NERO 7 and to ignore errors reading but has 50% of the reading disc I had a good right around fifteen errors, so I stopped reading, then my question is what is normal for these assets errors reading? So, if you guys know what is the solution for this then please let me know.

Re: How to make a DVD backup copy

Hello,
    I try to make a backup of Backup. Here is the method.
    Nero, DVD Copy, put the game in the drive (at least 8 gb free on the drive, 7 and 1 for the iso the progress of the copy) to copy DVDs, after the picture made, replace the game with a blank dvd , and start copying over it (automatic insertion of blank DVD). And here is a copy of the ripped iso no matter by what method.

Hello,
    I tried this technique of etching from a backup of Dead or Alive 4. Playback options: "Fast reading without error correction" and "Ignore read errors" checked. I am using Nero 7.2.3.2. I am gives an image of 7,395,393 kb instead of 7395392 kb normally. Those who do they have the same method file? I did not burn my image. So, if you have any other alternative then please let me know. Thank you for your help.

Hello,
    I confirm with nero passwords and copy ss.bin are my configuration windows xp pro pentium 03.02 1GB ram burner lite on and Pioneer xbox 360 hitachi drive media flash 1.3 verbatim, dvd decrypter go into Tool, Exchange boot drive type choose your own selected recorder dvd + r, below select DVD-ROM and then clicked ok closed wrought nero dvd copy does not copy on the fly, and no other apps at once during the image on your hdd to burn at 2x.

Hello,
    I've created an image with Alcohol 120%, I had a file of 7,395,392Kb and another 9Kb, I got burned by taking the file 9KB all goes well (except I could not burning at 1x but the lowest state of 2.4x) but the 360 was telling me each time to open the drawer. But even this is not working. So, if you guys have any solution for this then please let me know.

Hello,
    There is a tutorial with Nero 7 which achieves the result you want, i.e make a backup of a backup, if Nero is able to copy the SS it will be the same for the DMI and PFI. There is no reason why the backup does not keep its propriety Stealth. And if Nero can do there is no reason Alcohol 120% does not.

Hello,
    I confirm to burn a backup successfully without relocating the SS / DMI / PFI
    Software: CloneCD 5.2.9.1
    Burner: BenQ 1640 BSRB firmware bitsetting DVD-ROM Default
    DVD + RL: Verbatim 2.4x
    Playback and Burning with Benq 1640