Thread: Can't Restore w/Nero BackItUp

Can't Restore w/Nero BackItUp

Hello friends,
    I am having problem with Nero BackItUp. I am using Nero 7.0 BackItUp. Two days ago I backup all my data into one external hard-disk using Nero 7.0 BackItUp application. When I tried to restore, I get following error message.
    "Please specify the new location of the backup .nba"
    I unable to complete this process. I don't know why I Can't Restore w/Nero BackItUp.
    Please help me.

Re: Can't Restore w/Nero BackItUp

Hello friends,
    I am having problem with Nero BackItUp. I am using Nero 7.0 BackItUp. Two days ago I backup all my data into one external hard-disk using Nero 7.0 BackItUp application. When I tried to restore, I get following error message.
    "Please specify the new location of the backup .nba"
    I unable to complete this process. I don't know why I Can't Restore w/Nero BackItUp.
    Please help me.
    I think your nero bactitup is not working fine and that's why you are getting such type of problem. In this case you have to re-install it to fix this problem.

I have also had the same problem and I able to fix this problem by using following steps. I think you also use this steps to fix this problem.
    1.First restart your computer.
    2.Now un-install Nero BackItUp from your computer.
    3.Now again re-install Nero BackItUp in your computer.
    4.Now you will not get any problem.

I also had the same problem and now I able to solve this problem. In previously I tried to use different source drive letter and that's why I am getting such type of problem. When I use correct source drive letter, I able to restore my all data.
    I think you also look out for same problem in your case.

You have to use Acronis Backup & Recovery. Acronis Backup & Recovery 10 delivers an affordable deduplication option that helps IT departments to make a better use of their storage and network infrastructure, saving time and expense. Based on Acronis’ patented disk imaging and bare metal restore technologies, Acronis® Backup & Recovery™ 10 is the next generation disaster recovery product family, succeeding the Acronis® True Image product line.

I also had the same problem. I tried various method to fix this problem, but none of them help me. I reset my computer, I restart my computer, I re-install Nero BackItUp, but none of the help me to fix this problem. I think there is some bugs in the Nero BackItUp and that's why you are getting such type of problem. I hope nero will fix this problem.

Why don't you use Oops!Backup to backup all your data. Oops!Backup not only allows you to bring back lost, deleted or misplaced files. It also allows you to view past changes made to those files and to undo or adopt those changes: This revolutionary feature addresses real needs by providing you with a full history of any changes made to a file, rather than only giving you the latest version of that file - and all in under 1 minute, with just a few simple clicks!