Thread: How Do I Convert Matroska Files to DVD?

How Do I Convert Matroska Files to DVD?

Hello, I want to convert the Matroska files to the DVD and not able to find any solution for that. I have different files and that all files can be open from the VLC, WMP and PowerDVD. But, when I try to open that files from the ConvertXtoDVD, It give me message as below:
    "At least one file can't be converted. See the log for more details."
    The log reads:
    "File <filename>.mkv is unsupported or not A/V file."
    And if you are having any solution for that then please provide that to me. I am not able to understand the exact reason behind that.

Re: How Do I Convert Matroska Files to DVD?

Hello, It may be possible that one of the file is not having the required format and that is why you are getting the problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. Simply remove that file from that location and again check whether you are getting the solution for your problem or not. I think that will simply solve your problem.

Hey, it may be possible that the version which you are using, is not having the ability to convert the Matroska Files to DVD files properly and that is why you are getting that problem. So, just make use of that and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and then check whether you are getting the solution for your problem or not. I think it will simply solve your problem.

Hello, it may be possible that the problem which you are getting is due to the problem in your conversion software. It may be possible that you are having the problem of your converter and that is why you are getting this problem. So, simply uninstall the existing one and then again install that on your computer. Then try to convert the files and then you will able to solve the problem which you are facing. So, just do that and get solved for your problem.

Hello, DVD Conversion can be performed by the use of the DVD conversion /MPEG Encoding programs such as Convert X-to-DVD or DVD Santa 4.0. The matroska container, because of its very advanced features, is being widely used for content distribution today, especially for hi-quality anime with animated subtitles. However, as there are still no standalone hardware player units in the market today which are able to play MKV files, you need to use this. While there are many MPEG encoders out there, the most well known probably being TMPG Encoder, most of them do not offer a suitable interface to read in MKV files, but are limited to AVI files or other MPEG files. So, just use that.

Post Re: How Do I Convert Matroska Files to DVD?

Hello, simply download the new version of the ConvertXtoDVD 4.0.9.322c and then try the same. It will give you features as below:
    • Video formats supported: avi, divx, xvid, mov, mkv, flv , mpeg1, mpeg2, mpeg-, nsv, dvr-ms, ts, ifo, vob, asf, wmv, realmedia, rm, rmvb, ogm, existing files from digital camcorders, TV/Sat, capture cards, etc. No external codecs needed like avi codec download More formats...
    • Create DVD menus with different templates available
    • Conversion advisor wizard, control of the conversion speed vs. quality
    • Fast and quality encoder, typically less than 1 hour for converting 1 movie, and supports Multi-Core processors
    • Included burning engine with burn speed control choice of SAO or packet writing methods, supports all DVD formats
    • Advanced file merging possibilities
    • Audio formats supported internal and external: AC3, DTS, PCM, OGG, MP3, WMA and more
    • Subtitles files supported internal and external: SRT, .SUB/IDX, .SSA, opensubtitles, dvbsub with color and font selection, and supports tags like italic, bold, turn on/off with DVD player remote control
    • Video output for video standard (NTSC, PAL), TV Screen (Widescreen 16:9, Fullscreen 4:3) and DVD Resolution (Full D1, Broadcast D1, Half D1, SIF), or choose automatic for all choices listed above. Also convert video from NTSC to PAL or PAL to NTSC
    • Video post processing settings like video resize-pad/cropping and de-interlacing options

Hello, if you are getting the problem by using the ConvertXtoDVD, then why don't you use any other conversion software for your use. If you simply make use of the another software converter for this purpose then you will able to get solved for your purpose. So, just try to use any other software application and then you will able to get the solution for your problem. So, just do that and then try to find out the solution for your purpose. It will simply solve your problem. So, just check that.