Thread: How to add subtitles to a DVD?

How to add subtitles to a DVD?

Hello to all,
    I have dell computer which has Windows xp installed in it. I am working on project where I have to add subtitles to a one DVD movie. That DVD movie is in the other language and I want to give it English subtitle, but I don't know how to do it. Can anyone tell me how to add subtitles to a DVD?
    Please help me. Thank you.

Re: How to add subtitles to a DVD?

You have to use ConvertXtoDVD to do this. ConvertXtoDVD - top-choice video conversion software - convert and burn any videos such as Avi to DVD, WMV to DVD, MKV to DVD, YouTube, ogm, mpeg, quicktime mov ! This award-winning divx to dvd video converter software burn video and audio formats to DVD, video conversion supports avi, divx, wmv, mkv, xvid, vcd, vob, dvd.

You have to use SubtitleCreator v2.0.4 to add subtitles to a DVD. SubtitleCreator v2.0.4 allows you to add subtitles to your own (copyright-free) DVD's. In case you do not own the copyright, you can also overlay your own subtitles on your DVD if you don't mind watching it from your computer. Together with other freeware programs, the whole process of adding subtitles to a DVD is automated, and it's the easiest freeware program that I know which allows you to do this. As a final touch, it supports different GUI languages (currently English, French and Dutch): if you would like to add your language, let me know.

ImTOO DivX to DVD Converter is an expert DivX to DVD burner software to convert and burn your DivX or XviD files to DVD disc, DVD folder or ISO image file with high quality! Special features such as creating DVD menu, cropping video, attaching watermark, adding subtitles and audio tracks make your DVD more personalized. This DivX to DVD converter supports multithreading and multi-core processing.

As per my knowledge you have to use SubAdd 2007 1.1 to do this. SubAdd allows finally to add subtitles to a specific file fast and easy! Also you can use the player to get play a Video or just preview the result. Finally you can create your own subtitles or edit existing subs with Subtitles Editor!
    To get this application click here.

I am using Super DVD Creator to do this. I think you also use this to fix this problem. Super DVD Creator the easy way to burn your home video DVD disc with DVD chapter menu and subtitle (*.srt). It was designed to convert and burn AVI to DVD, WMV to DVD, MP4 to DVD, DivX to DVD, Xvid to DVD, RM RMVB to DVD, Asf ,VOB, MPEG-1/2, MOV(quick time), 3GP video to DVD, you can use this software to create DVD from video files, camcorder, Webcam or YouTube. Super DVD Creator is the easy way to create your DVD video disc with DVD Menu and DVD subtitles(*.srt), over 8,000,000 users choose Super DVD Creator since 2003.

Why don't you use Titledrome Lite 2009.1 to do this. The program adds external subtitles onto video displayed by any software videoplayer. The file of subtitles should be in SubRip format (file extension .srt).
    To get this application click here.