Thread: Samsung HT-BD8200T/XAA - Mode not supported

Samsung HT-BD8200T/XAA - Mode not supported

There is an issue with the recently HT-BD8200T/XAA and when i am pressing BD button in the remote it switched from the HDMI 1 to the HDMI 4 where the BD theater is installed. After switching to the same it searched for the signal and the display a message that is Mode not supported which i am unable to understand. So if any one is having the HT-BD8200T/XAA - Mode not supported issue the help me to find solution of the same. Thank you.

Re: Samsung HT-BD8200T/XAA - Mode not supported

This error which you are getting is know as the resolution is showing that the resolution is not transferred properly via cable. So to get rid of this issue go to the menu and then change the output resolution to the higher resolution which might fix the issue related to the error that you are getting with the same. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by ThoMas321 View Post
    This error which you are getting is know as the resolution is showing that the resolution is not transferred properly via cable. So to get rid of this issue go to the menu and then change the output resolution to the higher resolution which might fix the issue related to the error that you are getting with the same. Thanks.
    I have tried the same as you have suggested by you. I have changed the resolution but no help for the same. So let me know some other to work with this issue.

In that case i will suggest you to check for the connection of the which is not working properly. Check all the connection of the Samsung HT-BD8200T/XAA and then reconnect the same and again make the same changes as i have suggested you to do before. And then check whether getting the same issue or not. Thats all i can help you.

As per your suggestion i have gone through the checking the connection of the device and remove all the connection and the reconnected the same. After that i have followed the same for changing the resolution setting but let me tel you that after performing all i have not yet find any way to resolve this issue. Any other suggestion.

If all the above replies are not working for you and you are still getting the same error message then let me tell you that this can be resolved with the help of the Samsung. It is better if you will call up the Samsung about this issue they are the manufacturer and they might be aware of the issue and can give you the proper solution for the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Macarenas View Post
    If all the above replies are not working for you and you are still getting the same error message then let me tell you that this can be resolved with the help of the Samsung. It is better if you will call up the Samsung about this issue they are the manufacturer and they might be aware of the issue and can give you the proper solution for the same.
    Hey thanks a lot for helping me out for this issue as per your suggestion i have contacted the Samsung and they helped me regarding this issue. They came and fix the issue by making some repairing in my device.