Thread: BD P3600 firmware issue

BD P3600 firmware issue

Hello,
    I have a an issue with the firmware of Samsung P3600 tv. Can I find a new firmware for it. If you guys knows where can I find the firmware for it. any help regrading this topic is appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    www.techarena.in

Re: BD P3600 firmware issue

Hello,
    I have loaded my Samsung BD-P3600 on my LAN connection with the latest firmware. The download and processing the file, all went without problems. The player switched off after completion. As described. When I turned on the player again in the display is only load it's nothing more. Can the player only switch on and off. Has anyone made the same experience? Thank you for your help .

Hello,
    Have the following on the web for Samsung bdp1500 found: Make sure there is no disc inside the unit. With the power on go to the front of the unit and hold down the Fast Forward button for 10-15 seconds. For confirmation, there should be a language selection menu on the screen TV. Look at times but if the well goes with your. Just try this and see if it works fine.

Hello,
    As owner of one BD-P3600, I would like to help you. But precisely for reasons such as to yours, I prefer my only FW updates, if it becomes necessary. As I with my BDs and DVDs finds no problems, I am stopped at version 2.05 for now. What exactly are the issue with the firmware and why do you need to update the firmware of this model. Please give some more information.

Hello,
    The new firmware can be either via USB stick or with a self-burned CD on the respective Blu-ray player to be installed. Blu-ray player through the Internet connection has this extent, it can update from the player are loaded directly as well. The exact changes to the firmware in the form of a change log is Samsung as not always known. If you need more information on this then do ask.

Hello,
    I think this problem is mostly on samsung drives. Roughly 90% of readers of this mark does not read this film. Should we all just call Samsung and they put pressure on them we lay a new firmware download. Though I am not sure with this. I reported the same problem on my Panasonic BD 10 I have really started to pool all the records I can not play because of protections also do not prevent the real hackers to crack it for my blu ray is already dead.

Hello,
    Too much controversy for nothing on the Samsung BD3600. Of course we can read it terminator renaissance fair enough to make a little manipulation. Released on DVD BLU-REY terminator renaissance, a faith that the BAR has finished downloading the screen stays black press STOP, attempted the screen Black disappear and then press DISC MENU (left fighting in the remote).