Thread: Best DVD copier

Best DVD copier

Actually, I was planning to buy the DVD copier software. DVD rebuilder with CCE has come along pretty far lately. Unluckily, I still need to do all of your preprocessing before putting it into DVD-RB, so according to me it cannot be considered a best solution for coping DVD. It will better if anybody can give some comparison for the DVD coping software or can give me the best DVD copier.

Re: Best DVD copier

Magic DVD Copier is a very easy and powerful DVD copy software, which can be used for coping without any loss of quality, or compress DVD9 transfer any DVD movie to blank DVD movies on a 4.7 GB for DVD. You need only insert your DVD movie and a blank DVD then press go, everything will happen automatically and complete within 20-60 minutes. Then you can enjoy on any PC or home DVD player, the new DVD.

1 Click DVD Copy is the most stable, fast, easy to use DVD copying software, we have seen. If you are looking for the best way for copying your DVD collection, 1 Click DVD Copy is the best and most economical choice. Do not look any further! It can copy any DVD, and all like new CPRx to strengthen copyright protection removal technology, compression, scene support, double support, CSS encryption and decryption of the most important features and more. Their customer service is the best I have seen. If you have any questions, they would help you, sometimes within minutes.

DVD Cloner Platinum 6 is a significant improvement compared with the second, third, fourth and fifth editions and a number of defects have been fixed. The new version claims to be able to copy Blu-ray movies to your hard drive. Blank Blu-ray discs are still too expensive to make this practical. I still do not feel worthy of a first-class software, even if this is a new version of their customer service is still not up to standard, in some cases does not exist. I will suggest not to go for this software but the choice is yours.

DVD95Copy, from DigiMedic Technologies, is an average DVD copying product. It did produce a decent copy. However, it does not come with a CSS decryptor and it is harder to use than most of the products we have reviewed.

DVD95Copy has a decent feature set. You can compress DVD-9 to fit on a single DVD-R and even retain the menus and bonus tracks. It can even backup episodic DVDs like The Simpsons.

You can also control the compression, if that's a benefit to you. The problem is, it's difficult to know what you're doing because the chapters and tracks are not clearly labeled.