Thread: Best dvd burner

Best dvd burner

I have recently purchased a new dell inspiron laptop which is running with windows 7. i want to know which is the best application for burning dvd. Please tell me which is the best and which do not consume much time while burning my medias. Any help in this matter would be appreciated.

Re: Best dvd burner

Nero Multimedia Suite 10 is a Three products – one solution Nero Multimedia Suite 10 excels your multimedia power with a collection of three products bundled into one powerful suite - Nero Vision Xtra, Nero BackItUp & Burn and Nero Burning ROM. It’s loaded with easy-to-advanced video editing features, media organizer and player, superior burning software, reliable backup technology, and special multimedia tools to enhance your music, photos and videos.

I will suggest you to use the Multimedia Suite No. 1 in the market over 350 million copies shipped worldwide. Some of the features are listed below

• Encoding video 5 times faster2 with the support of ATI Technologies and NVIDIA Stream CUDA
    • Burn and copy discs directly from the desktop with the gadget Roxio Burn
    • Save for Web video for offline playback on DVD, mobile phone or iPod ®
    • Save all the HD content from your camcorder directly to disc with AVCHD ™ Archive
    • You can pause / resume video conversion, or plan to optimize the use of your PC

Well i will recommend you to use the Free Easy CD DVD Burner for recording environment with the NECESSARY Functions for Both data and audio recording on your CD or DVD. Specifically, with Free Easy CD DVD Burner can burn both data compositions as audio tracks, burning ISO files, convert your audio CD into MP3 format files, obtaining information from CDDB databases, multi-record, among other possibilities.

Free Easy CD DVD Burner this is a useful tool with surprising internal audio features such as an audio ripper. Although it is in such tools to adware, the program stands out positively from the large number of internal tools. Besides the usual features such as creating cuesheets, DVD-Video, ISO-files and copying CDs and DVDs, can Free Easy CD DVD Burner in audio not desired. Especially the audio proves to be useful for anyone who wants a normal audio CD quickly and easily create MP3 or WAV files.