Thread: Fastest DVD to Avi converter

Fastest DVD to Avi converter

Hi,
    I am using nokia phone and wanted to feed some videos but the videos are in the DVD format.As a newbie for these operations, I asked about this to my friend that how would I feed these songs in my phone. he suggested me, for proper resolution of the video, you need to convert those files into AVI format and insert. Would you all suggest me how to convert those files into AVI format..????????

There is very simple method to use those files that are already in the DVD format and you wanted to store into the Mobile phone. Your friend suggested well and you need to do the same thing but in such type of scenario, you need to use a converter that would automatically convert your DVD formatted files into the AVI format and store that into phone and use that for getting best resolution..

Thanks

Yeah, you can follow the same procedure and surely you can get it but you need to have a best and fastest DVD to Avi converter that can be helpful for you, if you search the converter then you got a lot of software's are available on the internet which is distributed as free and some of them are also based on the payment. For temporary use of the software, you can download the free distributed and if you want to use it for official purpose then you need to use the payment based software's

I have never used this myself, but according to me, some other freaks recommend it and you should try AutoGordianKnot. Auto Gordian Knot simplifies the DVD to AVI/DivX/XviD conversion procedure for users new to Gordian Knot and overwhelmed by the big choices. It also supports other MPEG2 sources, like HDTV, DVB captures and transport streams. latest in version 2+: AVI, DV, DivX, XviD input.

The tool (AutoGordianKnot) contains so many feature and is able to convert different types of files into different format,This the extensions of the files that are supported by this tool-

• AVI to AVI,
    • AVI to DivX,
    • AVI to XviD,
    • DivX to AVI,
    • DivX to DivX,
    • DivX to XviD,
    • DVB to AVI,
    • DVB to DivX,
    • DVB to XviD,
    • DVD to AVI,
    • DVD to DivX,
    • DVD to XviD,
    • DV to AVI,
    • DV to DivX,
    • DV to XviD, .
    • MPG to AVI,
    • MPG to DivX,
    • MPG to XviD,
    • XviD to AVI,
    Last edited by Eric B; 29-04-2010 at 05:16 AM.