Thread: Media Player for (HP iPAQ) or settings for DVDFab

Media Player for (HP iPAQ) or settings for DVDFab

I am able to use a 'generic' PDA setting and i have created an AVI files and some around 500 mpeg files and those were working fine. Whenever i try to transfer this files to my PDA then problem persists. I have installed Windows media player 9 and PDA is an iPAQ 2'series. File transfer to the SD card works but media player can not play the files from this PDA. I would like to ask that can i create WMV files from DVDFab?

Re: Media Player for (HP iPAQ) or settings for DVDFab

I have provided you the link from where you can download the latest version of windows media player that WMP 11 and then check that your HP iPAQ works with this version or not. I think you should at least try to do the same. Click on the name of Windows Media Player 11 to download it. I guess it should be working now.

I have seen that the new iPAQ does not works with the older versions of the Media Players and an Older iPAQ does not works with the New Media Player that is 11. I think you are facing the same problem. I think you should use the version of Windows Media Player according to your HP iPAQ.

I have given you the link from where you can download the DVDFab Platinum is a latest version of DVDFab which you may use with your HP iPAQ. This media player for iPAQ is just perfect for transferring the music and video files to your PDA. Click on the name of DVDFab to download it.

I am using VLC media player to get the songs from my HP iPAQ and even from an iPaq to the computer system. If any of the above media player are not working with your PDA then you should at least try once by using the VLC media player which is amazing at synchronizing with the HP iPAQ for transferring the media files. As i have never faced any problem since i am using this software.