Forgot your username/password?
Register Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Sponsored Links

Mp4 to dvd using nero

Windows Software

Old 29-04-2010

Mp4 to dvd using nero

Hi all,

I am using Nero 8 version in my Laptop. My Operating system is Windows vista. I want to know that how to convert and burn MP4 format to DVD disc in nero. How specific should be done to change the format it, NERO comes with a conversion format, or do i need to do with other software. Any idea. Please suggest.

Old 29-04-2010

Re: Mp4 to dvd using nero

You need to use Canopus ProCoder 2 MP2 MP4 file into a DVD file. With a pat on the MP2 file packaged burn VOB files. Using NERO to create a new "DVD Video" Division record (the new generation of the VIDEO_TS directory of all the files onto the left VIDEO_TS directory). check it and reply.
Old 29-04-2010

Mp4 to dvd using nero

You can also use Video Converter Master (WinMPG Video Convert) that highly compatible with RMVB and RM formats to import; Convert various video formats to portable video: mobile phone 3GP/MP4/iPOD/PSP/AMV/ASF/WMV/PDA; Convert various video to standard DVD, SVCD, VCD, MPEG, RMVB; The various video formats into AVI, XVID, DIVX, MJPEG, H264; The various video formats into SWF, FLV, GIF, MOV; Drawn from a variety of audio video (mp3/wav/wma/ac3/ogg/mmf/aac, etc.); and audio conversion among each other. All the best.
Old 29-04-2010

Mp4 to dvd using nero

If you use NERO burning, you must convert the MPEG2 video to post, use the "DVD assistants" and other packaged software package for processing before recording. If you want a simple point, with "DVD Master", regardless of format can be imported software, by its own transformation, production, burn. Completely fool-type operation with good results. All the best.
Old 29-04-2010

You can use Nero own codec, you can switch to non-network format, network format such as FLV RMVB format factory Xu Yong Google search "Nero 7 Genuine Family Technology Forum," will illustrate in detail. If it is OEM version of Nero can not burn video disc and can not activate genuine patent, use Platinum Edition. All the best.
Old 29-04-2010

Mp4 to dvd using nero

The first step is click "Start / Programs / NERO 8/NERO STARTSMART" option, click on "Photos and video" button, click on "make your own DVD video" option, open the "Nero DVD video Wizard" window, "Do you want to what to do "box, select the" create CD / Video CD production "option will automatically burn fat, video and picture files into DVD players can play the video file. This is the advantage of NERO 8, the previous 7. Several versions are not allowed to turn the disadvantage of relatively long time may only slowly. In the "Directory" window under the "general use of space" column will display the current DVD burners in the burn disc capacity. All the best.
Old 02-11-2010
john810

hi,I am using neno 8 too,just use Canopus ProCoder 2 MP2 MP4 file into a DVD file,like Raine said.if you feel confused about it,you can try burn mp4 to dvd app,it will save much of your time.

Last edited by Kunal : 02-11-2010 at 07:42 AM. Reason: External linking is not allowed

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,