Thread: Best All-in-one Media Player Burning Software that works with Ipod and Zune

Best All-in-one Media Player Burning Software that works with Ipod and Zune

I am using a custom made desktop installed with windows 7. I am looking for an application which works with both Ipod as well as Zune. The program should be light enough that is it should not affect my systems performance. Also the Graphical interface should also look great. Any one used any software please help me. i would be thankful to him.

Re: Best All-in-one Media Player Burning Software that works with Ipod and Zune

I will recommend you to download the QuickTime 7 Pro since it is the perfect companion for your Windows PC, QuickTime 7 Pro will convert you from a video watcher to a video maker. Harness the power of QuickTime 7 Pro for everything from creating podcasts to transcoding media in more than a dozen formats.

The Twins video to iPod-Zune-PSP-3GP v1.1 will also help you in this matter. with the Twins video to iPod-Zune-PSP-3GP it is possible to convert your videos to any of the above format which appear in the name of this application.

This application converts videos with a very good image as well as sound quality. Also it supports all the popular formats .

I think it would be better and beneficial to use the Nero Move it application on your system. This is provides an ideal solution to a user who wants to enjoy their multimedia world on a number of portable and mobile devices. Also you can Collect, organize, publish, and convert multimedia files with one software to enjoy your music, photos, and videos wherever you go.

i will suggest you to buy the DVDFab "DVD to Mobile" SOme of the features of this software are given below:
    • 10 DVD to Mobile copy mode available: With this application ypou can add a number of different devices like Generic, iPod, PSP, ZUNE, NDS, Xbox 360, PS3, Cell Phone, PVP and PDA.
    • Generic: Convert DVD title to MPEG-4/DivX/XVID/H.264 AVI/MP4 file, you can play this on your computer. It also supports all other devices which are not listed in navigation bar.
    • iPod: Convert DVD title to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on Apple iPod.
    • PSP: Convert DVD title to MPEG-4/H.264 MP4 file, which can be played on Sony PSP.
    • ZUNE: Convert DVD title to WMV file, which can be played on Microsoft ZUNE.