Thread: windows media player do not allow to copy songs to a blank tdk cd-rxg cd

windows media player do not allow to copy songs to a blank tdk cd-rxg cd

I have recently bought a new computer system on which i have installed windows xp operating system and i have found bit complicated bug in this copy of an operating system as my Windows Media Player does not allows me to copy songs to a blank tdk cd-rxg cd, actually it is not only recognizing the cd. Any helps would be appreciated.

Re: windows media player do not allow to copy songs to a blank tdk cd-rxg cd

I think the version of windows media player which you are using on your windows xp machine would be having something wrong with its functioning. I have given you the link from where you can download the latest version of Windows Media Player. Click on the name WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER to download it. You can download it in whatever language you wish from the given languages.

I have a better solution for burning the TDK CD-RXG disc on your windows xp system. I am using EasyCD Creator 4 on my windows 98 computer system and it is an amazing software to burn and rip the CDs from your CD ROM. I suggest you to download this software from an official web site of an EasyCD Creator.

It might happen the windows operating system which you are using on your computer system would be a pirated copy of an original version which have installed the pirated version of windows media player on your computer. It is but obvious that all the features are not going to work with the pirated version of anything. I think you should try the same after reinstalling the WMP on your XP machine.

It is also possible that there could be some problem regarding the quality of an AHRA (Audio Home Recording Act) compliant. There might be something wrong with the SCMS (Serial Copy Management System) code. These kind of disc are generally poor quality and are usually certified for slow speeds.

This seems to be something wrong with the windows media player as it not detecting the blank disc itself inserted in your CD ROM. I would like to ask you that does this disc is recognized by your windows operating system, Is there any disc recognized in your CD Drive. If not there would be problem from the end of windows drivers of it could be with the disc as well. And if it has been detected then the problem is with Windows Media Player.